• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Camping Friday night July 16 Kriver campground Moyer OK

misterk

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
I am going to go check it out. ride my motorcycle, hang in hammock, cook a steak and drink a few cold beverages.

$16 is a great deal. They also have some ATV trails so I will check those out as well.

Used to camp there back in 2002, 2003 and run the Kiamichi River. Great bunch of people. There is a ton of dual sport riding up in that area. If it wasn't going to be 10000000 degrees, I would consider riding up there. Also, check out Clayton lake State Park while you are riding around. It is decent.

Used to camp there back in 2002, 2003 and run the Kiamichi River. Great bunch of people. There is a ton of dual sport riding up in that area. If it wasn't going to be 10000000 degrees, I would consider riding up there. Also, check out Clayton lake State Park while you are riding around. It is decent.

It has a new owner Adam Sandoval, he has a YouTube channel has done a lot of upgrades.

I will probably jump in the river before I get in my hammock[emoji3063]

I have camped at Clayton park many times. I like it also!

595d7b1011ff6826af9cf52a2938766a.jpg

misterk, have you ever ridden that road from Rattan to Bethel? I've always wanted to check it out. Don't think it is paved all the way through. Also, there is 250,000 acres of awesomeness between Bethel and Smithville.

misterk, have you ever ridden that road from Rattan to Bethel? I've always wanted to check it out. Don't think it is paved all the way through. Also, there is 250,000 acres of awesomeness between Bethel and Smithville.View attachment 268652

I am not sure. But somewhere in that area a couple of years ago we riding dirt and the bridge was washed out. We ended walking out bike through about a 3’ water crossing. It can out not far from Bethel

misterk, have you ever ridden that road from Rattan to Bethel? I've always wanted to check it out. Don't think it is paved all the way through. Also, there is 250,000 acres of awesomeness between Bethel and Smithville.View attachment 268652
I just rode that road last weekend. From Rattan past Cloudy it is a very nice winding paved road. Lots of fun. Somewhere before Pickens it becomes a well maintained dirt road. There were numerous dirt road turn offs and I enjoyed exploring them for a while. From Bethel you can take the Old Indian Hwy (144) North all the way up to Talihina. It's paved but not much traveled. I usually have the road all to myself.

I just rode that road last weekend. From Rattan past Cloudy it is a very nice winding paved road. Lots of fun. Somewhere before Pickens it becomes a well maintained dirt road. There were numerous dirt road turn offs and I enjoyed exploring them for a while. From Bethel you can take the Old Indian Hwy (144) North all the way up to Talihina. It's paved but not much traveled. I usually have the road all to myself.

I rode the Old Indian Hwy coming back from Talahina pkwy last year. I was one of those very cool finds as I was exploring..

Back