• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

South Da coatah eh, Aug 6 - 15

misterk

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Heading to the black hills for some riding, camping and Jesus work. (Sturgisbikegiveaway.com)

Dirt roads are all mine and empty during Sturgis week. Also a lot of entertainment of people and bike watching out in the black hills.

I am riding by myself up there. I need some “Lone time”. I will meet a few buddies up there.

I head out Thursday or Wednesday. No plans, no schedule and no route. Just wandering. I may poke my head in Wyoming for a few days.

This is the 80th anniversary and my 20th trip there. Expecting very low numbers this year due to the Rona.

If you want to follow along

I heard locals were trying to stop Sturgis this year. Probably too late for that now though so hopefully you're safe.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I've never seen it categorized like this before:

1596464968413.png

Is Sturgis a "White Supremacist" town?

Very inflammatory language there - wonder where it came from? The forbes.com article (here) is totally fact-based and doesn't (as far as I can see) take such a slanted view or language. @Jarrett : have a link to where that screenshot came from?

Ah, OK. Some twit blathering and not something actually posted on forbes.com....

I heard locals were trying to stop Sturgis this year. Probably too late for that now though so hopefully you're safe.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

some were, I think the city council vote on June 15th was like 10 yes to 1 no. I think the 1/2B $$ tends to change some peoples minds :)
I've never seen it categorized like this before:

View attachment 270236

Is Sturgis a "White Supremacist" town?
probably :) It is actually a sleepy little midwest town the rest of the year

SD governor hottie may have had something to do with keeping it open. She kept the state open while other states locked down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your vidio skills have rapidly advanced...nice

This real time stuff is great. Sure your asleep by now 1030pm...have a good night

Day 2, super score!

Looks great. That campground does look nice. You'll have to post the name or something later.

Guess I could figure it out off your spot tracker as well.

Hope you had a great ride up! You need to add some greens to you diet as always!

That dog seemed to be of a discerning sort. Probably gets a few bones a day during Sturgis week. Enjoying your YT’s. Stay safe, Kevin.

That dog seemed to be of a discerning sort. Probably gets a few bones a day during Sturgis week. Enjoying your YT’s. Stay safe, Kevin.

Thanks Rich, He came back an hour later and shared with his friends [emoji23]

Back