• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: 3rd Saturday Breakfast South of the Metroplex

This still accurate?

8am - 7/18/20
Caroline's Country Cafe
1000 E Main Street
Midlothian, TX 76065

Any riding before or afterward for those that don't want the potential COVID exposure?

Yes, still accurate.

There is parking lot socializing for those who choose not to go in for breakfast.

Sometimes rides are planned in advance and sometimes over breakfast. I'm not aware of anything planned for this Saturday, so if you have an idea for a ride, please post it up, so those interested can plan.

Thanks,
Jeff

Well the 3 of us who could make had a great visit. Maybe next month it will be a bit cooler and more will be able to attend.

I’m glad a few made it. I know some of the regulars were out of town. I too had a last minute change of plans and went to the coast.
See you August 15.

-Jeff

Looks like it is going to be a scorcher this weekend. Think I will take a pass and see you next month.

Aw, c'mon, John. The temp won't even hit 90-degrees until after 10 AM. You'll be cruising comfortably to and from breakfast with morning temps in the 80s.

-Jeff

Last edited:
I plan to go to one of these as soon as the Dr. tells me my collar bone is healed enough I can ride again. He last said I had to wait until September before I could ride again.

John,

Not this time. She's in the process of getting Tri-Spark, the lower Euro bars, and steel braided brake lines, so she won't be ready for tomorrow. You are welcome to come by the house before or after breakfast, though. While getting to know her, I found some side-to-side movement in the swing arm. You could help me determine whether its the swing arm bushings or isolastics that need attention. Now is the time to address that issue, too. Then, she'll be ready for her debut.

-Jeff

John,

Not this time. She's in the process of getting Tri-Spark, the lower Euro bars, and steel braided brake lines, so she won't be ready for tomorrow. You are welcome to come by the house before or after breakfast, though. While getting to know her, I found some side-to-side movement in the swing arm. You could help me determine whether its the swing arm bushings or isolastics that need attention. Now is the time to address that issue, too. Then, she'll be ready for her debut.

-Jeff
Jeff, I will drive over tomorrow. After breakfast we can look at your bike and see if we can figure out what is going on.
John

We are still on for 8 AM this Saturday at Caroline's. Having said that, I am double booked this Saturday and will be at Caroline's around 7 AM, since I will have to leave early for my next event. So, if anyone wants to arrive early, I'll be there.

As a new TWT member and a local to the DFW area, I'd like to also meet up with you guys. It's my wife's birthday though, so I'll be rolling out sooner rather than later.

Can't make it, going to be babysitting my granddaughter for the first time :)

Back