• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

I might try the flip flop trick in my Z50 (only on the Z50). The YZ man and check Steve McQueen right on is prime, and look like is on cocaine, all gear but with no shirt. Sport Illustrated like to show skin maybe that why.

Attachments

• steve-mcqueen-motocross-august-23-1971-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg
    steve-mcqueen-motocross-august-23-1971-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 148
It's better than running out in the desert, or having to run off track for gas when you are fighting the clock.

I run a 6.6 on occasion.

fuel phobia, maybe for race and endurance, If I could take 1,5 gallon of my 1190 I would get a smaller tank to get little lighter and thinner

That poor 701 look like he got some inflammation from the cheeks,

It's better than running out in the desert, or having to run off track for gas when you are fighting the clock.

I run a 6.6 on occasion.
I'm sure, for around here I never see the need. TORCS races some of us don't even start with full tank. I doubt I'll ever get the chance to ride in the desert. As always, good to have choices!

What are you saying, Pedro?
Seeing as you ask;
Pizza delivery rear box👍
ATGATT, can live with that👌
Sporty bike with Ape Hangers or Z bars👎
Looking at the picture that's just Wrong on so many levels. As a former Pirate I'm aware of these types of mistakes... Now I'm trying to learn how to ADVENTURE CORRECTLY...

Carry On🖖

Back