• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Yamaha Tenere 700

In Fort Worth where I live.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Mind telling me where? A friend that lives up there wants to do the same with his new wing and have the pic put up in his garage. That really is a cool pic and I am really liking the Tenere.

Mind telling me where? A friend that lives up there wants to do the same with his new wing and have the pic put up in his garage. That really is a cool pic and I am really liking the Tenere.
2917 Morton St, Fort Worth, TX 76107

I just rode my T7 from Austin to Washington State and back. I am super impressed with this bike.
IMG_20200915_105002 (1).jpg

I have ridden a Tiger this is a completely different feeling. Also it's kind of nice to have a bike with just ABS and nothing else. That inline triple is nice but the torque curve not nice.

I have ridden a Tiger this is a completely different feeling. That inline triple is nice but the torque curve not nice.
They have improved the off roadiness of the Tiger with the new 900 Rally Pro. Much different engine character with the new firing order. Kinda twin like.

But it is a bigger, heavier, more expensive and powerful bike than the T7 though. Depends what you want.

saw one of these in the flesh for the first time a day or two ago - really pretty nice bike in person, smaller than I thought it would be but nice

Ride it like you stole it!

Back