• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Cracked Pecans - 2020 Crop

I know they take paypal. They also accept checks by mail, but that is much slower.
Not sure if they accept anything else.

Glad y’all are enjoying the nuts.
My grandma always makes roasted and salted pecans for the holidays. I think I could eat 10lbs of those. Give my parents a call if you want some nuts.
830-334-2583

This bag is already half gone. Guess I shoulda got 20lb. lol.

DSCN5232.JPG

grunsweeper: just give them a call before you ride over, and they can let you know when they will be home
If you can't make it by, they charge actual UPS shipping on their nut shipments.
But, if you get 50lbs or more, the shipping is free.

Nice ride to Pearsall, 150 miles via backroads(even found some gravel). The last 100 yards were the most challenging-drive way is mostly sand. The pecans are worth the trip, even my wife said they were better than ones from store.

grimsweeper: I agree.....their driveway can get pretty sandy when it's been dry. Thankfully, they received nearly 2 inches of rain this week.

I was visiting my parents over the Thanksgiving holiday and enjoyed some fresh pecans and pecan pie.
They have plenty of pecans available, so I thought I would let y'all know
If you aren't in the Pearsall, Tx area, they can also mail the nuts for the actual shipping cost
Their phone number is: 830-334-2583 (It's a landline, so leave a message if they don't answer)
The cracked pecans shown below are $5.50/lb
tiIv1XHl.jpg

grimsweeper: I agree.....their driveway can get pretty sandy when it's been dry. Thankfully, they received nearly 2 inches of rain this week.

I was visiting my parents over the Thanksgiving holiday and enjoyed some fresh pecans and pecan pie.
They have plenty of pecans available, so I thought I would let y'all know
If you aren't in the Pearsall, Tx area, they can also mail the nuts for the actual shipping cost
Their phone number is: 830-334-2583 (It's a landline, so leave a message if they don't answer)
The cracked pecans shown below are $5.50/lb
View attachment 280422

Ok @aggielandman
Mrs Pat and I had a nice chat , 27 minutes to be exact . lol Went from pecans , to your Fathers side of the family immigrating here to Galveston through the Port , to my own Father , Chief Engineer who sailed before jumping ship here in 1963 from the once country of Tito , which was Yugoslavia . Then on to Aggie football , whom my cousin played 5 yrs for Jackie Sherrill . Was telling her I've been to 23 games at Kyle Field back in the day , nothing like it in person . I was actually fortunate enough to attend the bone freezing temps at 2 consecutive Cotton Bowls when we handed Notre Dame ( Tim Brown ) , then again to Auburn ( Bo Jackson ) , some good ole fashion Texas ash whoopins . Filled my belly plenty times at Cain Hall , real good food to .
Anywhoo , I've got 10 lbs on the way . Very Nice Mother you have Ag.

Mrs Pat and I had a nice chat , 27 minutes to be exact . lol

I had a similar fun experience on the phone, and wondered what it would be like in person.
Folks with the gift of gab can go on for hours, some of my friends are quick to point out to me. :lol2:

thebigman: We were in Pearsall yesterday and my mom was telling me all about your Aggie stories. Good Times!​

If any of y'all can't make it down to Pearsall, Tx, my parents can also mail the nuts for the actual shipping cost.
Their phone number is: 830-334-2583 (They can usually give you the shipping cost over the phone)
The cracked pecans are $5.50/lb
I also made a "Pecan Page" on facebook, so you can message them through the page as well.
Link to Pecan Page

I talked to my parents over the weekend, and they only have a few hundred pounds of pecans left. They expect to sell out by New Years, so if y'all want some tasty pecans, let them know.
They can mail the nuts to you for the actual shipping cost.
Just give them a call and they will get some nuts headed your way.
Their number is: 830-334-2583

I’m visiting my family for the holidays and they still have a couple varieties of pecans available. They sell the cracked pecans for $5.50/pound. The nuts can be picked up in Pearsall, Tx. Or, they can be mailed for the actual UPS shipping cost.
Their number is 830-334-2583

HAHAHA! I just sat down with a dish of walnuts and wondered the same thing!

Back