• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2020 Sherco 250 SCF Factory

FB_IMG_1608935201969.jpg

Quite possible! Slightly. Maybe. I have ridden at least ten--fifteen miles this year, not even sore! (Woodsguy)

I may or may not trade tomorrow but going down to discuss. Prefer to sell so I can have more options. Consider fair offer.

Ooh, for what?
@Aspear is right, but far from a done deal! They made a good offer, that's not the problem. Just want to check it out. Deep down inside I want another 450! Or very possibly just stay put. This bike has the best practice times on my 2 test sections than anything I've ridden. Fact. I call it a KTM with Yamaha suspension that turns like a Suzuki. Just that want Jarrett disease of wanting something else!! lol j/k. @GSTJOHN should be there today, he may have his 2021 Yamaha FX to compare it to.

I rode my bosses 2021 Honda 450RX the other day, it is so vastly improved over the 17 I had. Truly amazing bike. But my days of 10,000 dollar dirt bikes is over. And they won't be on the used market anytime soon! So I'm looking at a couple of Husky FC 450's.

00S0S_3UC4ptir5DM_0x20oM_600x450.jpg

2020, 64 hours, wants over 8200.
2018.5 with 69 hours, little over 6000.
00E0E_2ZgffAYuGQ0_0CI0qW_600x450.jpg

Truth be told, if I go 450, it'll be KTM of Husky, IMO they're just too good not to compared with competition. Not counting the new RX Honda but I won't be buying new so it's out. If go 250 2T it'll be Yamaha. Myriding partner's 250FX seems to be a hot ticket too. But if ride a 250 4T I'll stay with what I have. Confused?? lol

Truth be told, if I go 450, it'll be KTM of Husky, IMO they're just too good not to compared with competition. Not counting the new RX Honda but I won't be buying new so it's out. If go 250 2T it'll be Yamaha. Myriding partner's 250FX seems to be a hot ticket too. But if ride a 250 4T I'll stay with what I have. Confused?? lol
Yep. I'd stay with what you have or go yz personally. But we know I can't ride a big 4t fast.

I'm interested to ride the new 450rx. The 17 was one of the best turning bikes I've ridden.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Yep. I'd stay with what you have or go yz personally. But we know I can't ride a big 4t fast.

I'm interested to ride the new 450rx. The 17 was one of the best turning bikes I've ridden.

The new RX is truly amazing. Come over this way and I'll get you some seat time on it! lol. I'm not thinking I'll be faster on the 450, won't be. Just the grin factor will be off the charts, lol.

That's good info to have for the non dirt bike savvy folks like myself.

The new RX is truly amazing. Come over this way and I'll get you some seat time on it! lol. I'm not thinking I'll be faster on the 450, won't be. Just the grin factor will be off the charts, lol.
I'll have to do that sometime

Planning on a 4t for 2022. Will probably be beta but honda is the only other choice for me

That's good info to have for the non dirt bike savvy folks like myself.
Man, if I could just give you the bug. Need more riding partners! Get over the hump and you'd be good. And great exercise.

Planning on a 4t for 2022. Will probably be beta but honda is the only other choice for me

Have you ridden SHNF? Cycleland? SHNF you could day trip, just like I do to the races. Cycleland would be tough days trip for you.

New Yamaha's are hard to beat, especially the 250.

Have you ridden SHNF? Cycleland? SHNF you could day trip, just like I do to the races. Cycleland would be tough days trip for you.
I have not yet. Cycleland is more tempting as I am not a fan of multidirectional trails.

Last edited:
Back