• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Anyone riding around the area tomorrow/Saturday?

Looks like it might be the one non rainy day we get this weekend.
I'm showing rain Saturday and Sunday near me and west. Saturday is less though.

I hope I'm wrong for your sake. I won't have time myself to ride, unless maybe a short jaunt to test ride the new-to-me 250L.

I was looking at this window:

View attachment 284620

What are you seeing?
Sorry i missed this message. I was looking at Weather Underground that showed ~50 and 80% rain on Sat & Sun.

Looks like you had a really great long ride and stayed dry even through the nasty James river. [emoji41]

You're a riding machine. That 390 keeps growing on you, doesn't it? How many miles do you have on it?

Is there a GPX file for this ride?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
X2, lol. Once I get the new tires mounted this looks a fun trip. I'd spend the first night then after riding come home. With tracks this be very hard to find my way around?
Thanks

@Jarrett, looks like you were alone. Do you take a tripod for photos of yourself riding? Or? Those are great pics.

By me looking at the route it looks to be a combations of Richards (trailboss) routes with a few variations i have ridden combinations of that route many times its fun but you have to watch the weather, it does get muddy in places and the water gets deep are use too but as much chipseal is being done it may be different now
haven't riden there sense late 2019 early 2020

I'd seen pictures of this crossing before, but thought it was a soft rocky bottom. Didn't realize it was one of the slick crossings. man those take you down so fast! There's a way around it and get back on track?

I'm out for a while. I am in the process of selling all my bikes and have to wait for the 300L Rally to arrive (currently expecting late April).

But I'll keep watching here and join back when I can.

I'm out for a while. I am in the process of selling all my bikes and have to wait for the 300L Rally to arrive (currently expecting late April).

But I'll keep watching here and join back when I can.
Little Honda didn't work out?

Little Honda didn't work out?
I love the little Honda (CRF250L Rally) and it convinced me to stay on track with the CRF300L Rally for the extra juice.

I've been on the fence about keeping the 250L for @RoverT but he prefers to invest in improving his WRR. The 250L will go up for sale within a few weeks and I want to keep the miles down for that. It's a 2018 but only 250 miles, so like new.

Depends on which day. I am committed to a work day on Saturday at DBSA (Zars's Ranch). But Sunday may be open...

I'm trying to talk myself in to this...

"Event by Steve Cardwell and Austin MotoSports Association (AMSA)

Online Event

Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 9 AM CST – 4 PM CST

Duration: 7 hr

Public · Anyone on or off Facebook

Let's start off 2021 with a bang!
With the return of an old favorite, Powell Ranch!
573 High Grove Rd, Cedar Creek Tx, 78612
It's been awhile but we're back to one of the old favorites.
9:00AM - 4:00PM 1/31/21
$30 per big bike, $10 per 65cc and smaller"

Back