• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

04782240c85b0426ba0281f7b697301f.jpg

I want to build one of these

I’m with Rob on the Harley engine in the dirt bike frame; the first time that lands from any kind of air, the steering head is going to go a different direction from the rest of the frame. It may give from just going over some roller bumps.

A good friend and I took an old pedestal printer, like the ones we worked on in the 80s, out into a field and shot it up with ak47s along with shotguns loaded with 00 buckshot. Years of frustration from repairing those things melted away.

I had no idea, cool. Yep, be my the rv place many times.

@fly , adv riders don't need helmets! lolView attachment 284872
I'm not sure why he didn't put his helmet back on that day. I know he did after cruising the creek. It may have been hot out.
View attachment 284873
Work with a bike? Never tried!
Yes, they do.
They do. They can be very heavy, so take it slow. Turn into it as you push (unlike in a truck that stays going straight down the road).
It can also help to hit then at a slight angle towards the inside.

Back