• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Kevin’s 2021 wanderings

Have fun. I wrap up the massive proposal I have been working on February 1st and then I might start some wandering of my own.

Although...I generally like someone along for the "wander" in case I get into trouble. I'm not as trouble free as Super K.

Where are you staying? Maybe I’ll come up and see you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have fun. I wrap up the massive proposal I have been working on February 1st and then I might start some wandering of my own.

Although...I generally like someone along for the "wander" in case I get into trouble. I'm not as trouble free as Super K.

Let’s go wander when you get done...

Where are you staying? Maybe I’ll come up and see you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be great. I don’t know where it is yet, it is suppose to be a private campground for horseshoe bend residents. A buddy of mine bought a condo at hotshot bend. He is meeting me in Hico tomorrow at 1.

We are going to wander then eat pizza in llano at the outdoor place.

You have my cell number so grab a tent and let’s share a campfire. I

Are you riding around the Hill Country this weekend? If so, I'm game for a few miles.

Ended up on a golf course behind my buddies condo.

Sprinklers came on at midnight, had to scramble inside. Next time I will stay at their private campground.

ccf21664452367395c2f25f10ae7ff22.jpg

64ec58fed89235045e0878ce98a939e2.jpg

My friend rides an FJR....so he can’t be my friend anymore because he has to stay on pavement [emoji23]

Trips planned for this year:

May NM BDR - Cloudcroft to Antonio CO. Will probably use the CDR tracks.

June: Nelson BC.

Leave June 19thAM from Amarillo return Amarillo on July 1. Airbnb at Amarillo the 18th and 1st.

Hang out for a few days in Nelson BC (Koutenay Bay Area). There are several motorcycle Campgrounds in the area. Base camp and spend a few days riding dirt roads.

There will be 4 x400 mile days to get there and 4 x400 mile days back. I will spend 4 nights at Toad Rock. I will be camping at campgrounds up and back.

July: Wyoming and Florida with Sharon

August: S.Dakota and Gila TWT rally in NM

September: MABDR

October: probably Arkansas

November or December: big bend either before Thanksgiving or after Christmas.

The NM BDR we can accommodate 1 more riders, the Ma Bdr is full

Looking for 2 or 3 ADV riders for British Colombia. This trip will have a Super laid back vibe.

Friday Jan 29th, camping at the Grasslands. Steak at camp, Greenwood Saturday morning breakfast.

Possible on NMBDR depending on exactly when and how much time I'd have to take off.

Planning 2 weeks in Spain in June so probably couldn't take an entire week.

Let.me know what your tentative itinerary is and I can see if I can make it work.

Possible on NMBDR depending on exactly when and how much time I'd have to take off.

Planning 2 weeks in Spain in June so probably couldn't take an entire week.

Let.me know what your tentative itinerary is and I can see if I can make it work.

It will be a 4 day ride, looking at middle may.

It will be a 4 day ride, looking at middle may.
If 2 of those days are weekend, I can probably join you. If all 4 during the week,.probably not.

We'll see when it gets closer.

I talked to the guys last night. It will be over Memorial Day weekend.
Good idea, makes sense.

Unfortunately,.I'm playing in a hockey tournament in Houston with my boys that weekend so I'm out. (Unless they cancel again due to Covid like they did last year)

Have fun. I'm disappointed I can't join you but playing with my boys is pretty great as well.

Back