• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

I'm not sure why he didn't put his helmet back on that day. I know he did after cruising the creek. It may have been hot out.Yes, they do.It can also help to hit then at a slight angle towards the inside.
I love that county road Sander calls "Bump Gate University". 😁

Now this is a "dirty lady" I could like! lol
142514796_153620026568078_5598239434706370312_n.jpg

I'd like to see someone try that with Texas Gumbo. It would take a week to get the aluminum out of the ground and a pressure washer to get the dirt out of the aluminum.

That’s one serious marketing video for a 350. Kinda cool in its simplicity, but think it would be more impressive if it were a twin like the old 350.
What's equally disturbing is 29% (nearly a third) of the audience thought one of the other 3 answers is correct. :loco:

Reactions: jmn
i like these "ground-up" designs - not just tossing a battery and elec motor in an existing chassis. I wouldn't put money on ever seeing these actually on the road - but I like the concept.

Language warning. What happens when you flat tow a Wrangler in 4WD Low behind an RV

Back