• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Kevin’s 2021 wanderings

Dang, really put the new guy into the shiz. With friends like these...

And I've never seen Steve's bike at that angle before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man! I love your videos!
I sure wish I hadn’t killed my VFR a couple years ago and I could join y’all on some of these rides. Somehow I just don’t think the Goldwing would make it. And I don’t need another ride in a helicopter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man! I love your videos!
I sure wish I hadn’t killed my VFR a couple years ago and I could join y’all on some of these rides. Somehow I just don’t think the Goldwing would make it. And I don’t need another ride in a helicopter.

Don’t you have a car tire on that wing? Build a heavy duty bash plate and you got it[emoji23]

You going to Glen’s gathering in Navasota in April? I will be there.

Dang, really put the new guy into the shiz. With friends like these...

And I've never seen Steve's bike at that angle before.

The new guy was a very good rider! No thanks to Steve’s voodoo motorcycle [emoji23]

You guys did Cherry Hill right after you got the 900? Wasn’t that where you lost your windshield screws?

Man! I love your videos!

Helicopter ride ? That doesn't sound good at all. I thought about my abilities plus my wife rides too. I took out the AirMedCareNetwork plan. 65.00 bucks and they cover BB from Ft. Stockton. We don't get a choice sometimes on our method of transportation to the hospital.

The new guy was a very good rider! No thanks to Steve’s voodoo motorcycle [emoji23]

You guys did Cherry Hill right after you got the 900? Wasn’t that where you lost your windshield screws?
Yep, rattled 'em right out.

He is a good rider and has ridden dirt bikes quite a bit. However, this was his first time on a big bike other than some gravel around Maypearl.

I told him this would be an introduction ride to ease him in to riding obstacles on a 500 pound bike. :)

I completely failed to deliver what I promised. My fault. :(

It wasn't intentional. We were following Preston's route after Preston couldn't join us and I just blindly assumed he had picked the normal forest roads. We were halfway up Cherry Hill before I realized that it was "THAT HILL". There's a long story there about why I was leading another guys route that I didn't know, but it doesn't much matter now.

Anyway....thankfully he rode it great. I did apologize for dropping him in the hard stuff so fast. He forgave me. He had a blast anyway.

Last edited:
Great video! Why is a jack handle to the gonads always hilarious... except to the one taking the hit?:lol2:

Do you have a road number or a GPS coordinate for Cherry Hill? I have ridden all up in that area but I do not think I have done that road or I did not know it was known as Cherry Hill if I have. I would like to check it out next time I am up that way.

Great video! Why is a jack handle to the gonads always hilarious... except to the one taking the hit?:lol2:

Do you have a road number or a GPS coordinate for Cherry Hill? I have ridden all up in that area but I do not think I have done that road or I did not know it was known as Cherry Hill if I have. I would like to check it out next time I am up that way.

Here is the gpx from my spot tracker

View attachment 20210330092631-18638.gpx

Great video! Why is a jack handle to the gonads always hilarious... except to the one taking the hit?[emoji38]2:

It's funny now...but yeah kind of hurt in the moment.

It's Polk Road 70 going north out of Cherry Hill, Ar.

I have marked it so I don't accidentally take it again. :) Great road...but you want to be planning for that level of difficulty and not be surprised by it.

Grasslands, my home away from home.

8216833b5d670d0a345aa6494447b346.jpg

Looks like Canada will not open border till fall. My June 19th ride will be spent wandering Idaho, Wyoming and Montana.

Back