• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I picked up a carbon fiber looking sleeve, that is roll formed with a split in it, allows you to swap from bike to bike instead of buying multiple stickers. I suppose it could be perceived by a particularly stodgy ranger to not be permanently affixed, however, it has not caused me any issues yet.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

I picked up a carbon fiber looking sleeve, that is roll formed with a split in it, allows you to swap from bike to bike instead of buying multiple stickers. I suppose it could be perceived by a particularly stodgy ranger to not be permanently affixed, however, it has not caused me any issues yet.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Just never offer to a Ranger that you swap bike to bike. OHV stickers are issued for a single vehicle.

That "E-Line" sticker on it can be cleanly removed also. Before I bought one of those, for years I used Saran Wrap preserving the sticker with unremoved adhesive and then clear packing tape over all. Could easily switch in a couple minutes.

Just never offer to a Ranger that you swap bike to bike. OHV stickers are issued for a single vehicle.

That "E-Line" sticker on it can be cleanly removed also. Before I bought one of those, for years I used Saran Wrap preserving the sticker with unremoved adhesive and then clear packing tape over all. Could easily switch in a couple minutes.
It may have been you that clued me in on those Dave, I used to use the clear packing tape trick and leave the backing on the decal so it would remove easily. Thanks

Back