• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Kevin’s 2021 wanderings

36c649a08d5e227cf9b124e487ef3768.jpg

Whispering Dave got his set up squared away

Camping 10 miles south of Crowell Friday night. Cant remember the name of the lake, but it has the word salt in the name.

d7b5b40f81e752d5541f141d2a566161.jpg

Man I love how dangerous that looks! There's just a single trigger on it? No second catch or button anywhere? Be careful how you pack it...

Camping with a chain saw nut. Maybe i should re think taking the 380 and take the 44magnum ill sleep better.

We looked them up last friday after man that was camping had a chainsaw with him. Cut some wood for us. Kevin went out on limb though, the one we looked at had safety features such as chain guards.

Man I love how dangerous that looks! There's just a single trigger on it? No second catch or button anywhere? Be careful how you pack it
I like that mini chain saw. It would be great for trimming fruit trees and such. I can see a new movie, "The Texas Lithium Ion Chain Saw incident " staring Jerry Mathers 🦫

Back