• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Kevin’s 2021 wanderings

How close are you going to follow @2WheelNut ? I might need to do a shakedown on my little bike.
Come on out.

As far as pace, I don't plan on going super fast on it. There's some open pasture with cows and a few areas where it's pretty nice scenery.

So basically his “not super fast” pace is my super fast pace😎
Lol. What do you call the pace we rode in Arkansas last month? That's basically what I was thinking for Saturday.

Come to think of it though....most of our crashes were from going too slow. I mean...I fell off a mountaim at zero mph. Maybe we should go faster...

Lol. What do you call the pace we rode in Arkansas last month? That's basically what I was thinking for Saturday.

Come to think of it though....most of our crashes were from going too slow. I mean...I fell off a mountaim at zero mph. Maybe we should go faster...
That was NOT your “not so fast” pace, that was called “trying to keep your new ADV rider friend alive” pace. now you have a “broken rib awesomely cool rider” pace you need to do for Saturday😂

BTW weather is going to be perfect for camping and riding this Friday and Saturday. Head to Alvord Friday then I will send you the pin to the super top secret awesome camping spot.

Nice. I've had mesh for years now but was thinking about getting the Carlsbad for the gore tex. No rain gear is about all the rest of the weight I can loose on my packing.

The best motorcycling advice is "Don't leave the cool weather to ride into the hot weather." When it's 60º in CO, don't ride into TX, UT, or AZ where it's in the upper 90's. Stay there until it's starting to get cold and THEN ride back. Just say NO. :rofl:

Hey, I'd like to ride wiff you guys Saturday. Can't get away Friday to do the camp thing. Kevin, can you or @2WheelNut PM me a track? And where would be a good place to meet up with you guys Saturday morning? @danbryant might join too.

Hey, I'd like to ride wiff you guys Saturday. Can't get away Friday to do the camp thing. Kevin, can you or @2WheelNut PM me a track? And where would be a good place to meet up with you guys Saturday morning? @danbryant might join too.
I don't have the track, our fearless ride leader Super Dave has the track, he will probably be along shortly since you tagged him. Plan on meeting in Greenwood for breakfast around 9ish.

Oh perfect. I wonder if they will let me park my truck there for a few hours?

Well poo. Gonna have to pass on Tomorrow. Gotta go be a grown-up for a while.

5C2BE426-F504-4223-A632-C525FDC2BA13.jpeg

Attachments

• B1868B63-3FC4-4F04-B227-78599386340E.jpeg
    B1868B63-3FC4-4F04-B227-78599386340E.jpeg
    451 KB · Views: 83
Back