• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

End of Month Ride (Southern Style)

Rydah

Who's ready to ride some dirt?!
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:
Well crap! I need to get up to the lake and knock the cobwebs out of ole Desert Skies but the kid will be there so don’t want to intrude. :argh:

Sounds good. Depending on the weather, I am in.

Well, I can probably predict that for you... HOT!!! LOL, but hey, we're Texans, right? BTW, for anyone else reading this, please post up if you will be coming, and how many. They asked me to just give them a courtesy call the day before. Gotta make sure they have enough pie!! :rider::eat:

My parents will be down, if they bring their bikes we should be going. Weather permitting of course, especially with the weather from this past week. 🙃🙃🙃

Soak them down with the water hose. It'll keep them cool while they ride, and they'll be dry by the time they get there.

Ok, since I don't have a "probable" category, I put you down as "In", lol.

Remember folks, Saturday is usually a restaurant's busiest day, so it behooves us to let them know how many are coming; not just for courteous' sake, but to ensure they have enough pie! :-D

Unfortunately I will be in Austin. I miss pie runs.

Should only be double digits. That's riding weather to me!

I take a cue from the IBA. Everything changes at about 93°. The difference between me and them is that they suggest covering up whereas I usually just choose not to ride. If it's too hot for my mesh jacket, it's just too hot!

Gotta try to keep the pie runs alive! I've never been to Lone Star Charlie's in Livingston before, but heard that the pies and service there are pretty good, so how about we gather there on Saturday, 28th for lunch (and pie!!)? Hope y'all can make it!

As of 8/20:

In:
Rydah 'n' LowRydah
Jbird710
Blue Flash
Woodsguy

Maybe:
Tom
Randyjayco
William Wolfen
Dannyboy
Quazy 1328