• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

East Texas 450 – Nov 6 and 7, 2021

Ready for a cold start early tomorrow! See you all there 🤙

Attachments

• 442177E4-C1B8-4197-8646-73A3C6F82BF9.jpeg
    442177E4-C1B8-4197-8646-73A3C6F82BF9.jpeg
    227.5 KB · Views: 107
I've decided to save my hall pass for a weekend where I can fully participate.

Looks like great weather though. Kind of bummed to not go but it was just feeling like I was rushing to make it happen and it would be riding 400 miles of highway for 250 miles of dual sport making it a bit less fun than if it was over 2 days.
Glad I saw this in time to turn around and come home! lol

Last edited:
Made it to Center, and we're at The Catch if anyone wants to join us.

Hope you guys are having a great ride! My bikes lectron carb decided to run Uber lean and ended my ride due to a glowing red header pipe. Met my son back at Walmart. When he arrived the tweaker that was wandering around was looking in everyone's vehicles especially the maroon jeep. My son confronted him and told him to leave. Hope everyone's vehicles are safe.

Ya know I did notice a handprint on the window of my car...

Go park a car at Greenspoint Mall and see how that works out.

Reactions: my6
An awesome ride in perfect conditions and it was great to catch up with friends I hadn’t seen in a long time. We had a great group riding at a good steady pace. Unfortunately we lost Pat early due to mechanical issues after he submarined his bike.
We had some trouble with mystery flats and special thanks to Dan for giving me an extra HD tube. I owe you buddy!
Hope everyone made it home safely and had as much fun as we had!

An awesome ride in perfect conditions and it was great to catch up with friends I hadn’t seen in a long time. We had a great group riding at a good steady pace. Unfortunately we lost Pat early due to mechanical issues after he submarined his bike.
We had some trouble with mystery flats and special thanks to Dan for giving me an extra HD tube. I owe you buddy!
Hope everyone made it home safely and had as much fun as we had!
Speaking of flats...

Attachments

• image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    376.1 KB · Views: 109
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 107
My info on tire tips is in no way a slam on Casper, he had tools, tubes etc. He was ready. Hopefully it will help others better prepare for a flat if it happens.
Casper can whip a tire off and back on in record time and with everyone pitching in we were back on the trail in no time.
Not only can Casper change a flat in record time he also did a great job of leading us. Perfect pace and great leadership.

My info on tire tips is in no way a slam on Casper, he had tools, tubes etc. He was ready. Hopefully it will help others better prepare for a flat if it happens.
Casper can whip a tire off and back on in record time and with everyone pitching in we were back on the trail in no time.
Not only can Casper change a flat in record time he also did a great job of leading us. Perfect pace and great leadership.
It’s all good and I appreciated the help!

Back