• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Clearwater lights

lddave

Reaction score
Looking for a set of lights for my Tenere , since I have had great service from Clearwater on my Concours I decided to go with them again. Purchased a set of Krista and took advantage of their 12 % discount which ends December 3.

I've heard nothing but good things about them. I run a cheap set of Rigids (local to me here in AZ) because they were what I could afford. ;-)

Looking for a set of lights for my Tenere , since I have had great service from Clearwater on my Concours I decided to go with them again. Purchased a set of Krista and took advantage of their 12 % discount which ends December 3.
thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for the heads up on the discount. Just ordered a set for my Duck.

My Clearwater lights arrived today .

Attachments

• 15841769-D7E6-452C-A9E0-B66E8B89B1D0.jpeg
    15841769-D7E6-452C-A9E0-B66E8B89B1D0.jpeg
    230.8 KB · Views: 138
Sure did and their quality and output has not changed since the last set I bought . This wiring harness has output for two sets of lights so maybe a second set for the bike in the future.

Nice! I love their dimmer switch but ended up going with Baja Designs for budget reasons.

Back