• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: 3rd Saturday Breakfast South of the Metroplex

This is one of those weekends where I don't have other commitments and plan to ride after breakfast. Right now, I'm thinking ~80 miles on the better paved twisties southeast of Midlothian.

Good breakfast, good conversation and good riding. Also had to stop on my home and bank some additional karma into my account. Definitely spent some of that karma behind that SUV when they slowed us down for the slippery patch of gravel in that last corner before Bardwell.

Nice job Jasen, can't you shift that Gixxus w/o the clutch? Man, you act like you need it or something.

Plus I am saddened by your lack of an emergency U-Turn Stoppie and victory Turtle rescue wheelie. You're killing me....

Just a reminder the 3rd Saturday Breakfast is just days away. I won't be able to attend this month, but it's not about me. Well, not all about me.

-Jeff

We up for this weekend?
I know i might really be pushing it here but im hopping to hit the rich mt rendezvous this weekend. Im still really weak and today is my first off of supplemental OX in a week
If im not in Ark ill be there.

It’s every 3rd Saturday, and you never know who will show up. We’ve had as few as two and as many as 22.

Having said that, i can’t make it this month. See you in November.

-Jeff

The weather gods may be smiling upon us. Saturday morning's forecast shows the rain tapering off and under 30% by 7 AM.

We are going to do something a little different this month as a nice gesture for the holiday season. It was proposed that everyone put $50 in the hat (helmet). At the end of breakfast, that collection will pay the check and give the servers a nice Christmas tip. Last month was our second anniversary of the 3rd Saturday Breakfast and the staff at Caroline's has always worked hard to accommodate our group. This is of course optional, but the bigger the pot, the better the result.

I look forward to seeing everyone at Caroline's this Saturday.

P.S. if the weather forecast is wrong and Saturday morning is rainy, then drive to Caroline's. You won't be mocked.

Back