• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dozier's BBQ Fulshear 1/5/2022

Reaction score
A couple of us will be riding up from West Columbia on Wednesday 1/5/2022 for lunch at Dozier's BBQ in Fulshear. We plan to arrive around noon for lunch and would like to welcome anyone interested to join us there or along the way for the ride to and from if you like. If interested chime in below and let me know what you'll be riding so that we know who to expect.

Last edited:
I am guessing you mean 1/5/2022? ;)

I have not been there in quite a few years, and I have heard there have been changes since I went there, not sure if better or worse.
Too bad I am working or I would head over there.

I am guessing you mean 1/5/2022? ;)

I have not been there in quite a few years, and I have heard there have been changes since I went there, not sure if better or worse.
Too bad I am working or I would head over there.

Haha, yes, old habits die hard lol. This Wednesday 1/5/2022. Not sure if it's better or worse but I haven't been in years and we were looking for something different to try.

You'll like it! Its not cheap but no BBQ is these days. If you go with a sandwich, go sliced as the chop is too fine for my taste. The ribs are amazing. If I can get loose I may drop by, I have a meeting at 1pm but just live around the corner. Black GS, I'll find you.
Dave.

It's possible we might arrive a touch early, I'll be sure to update the thread here if we do. Thanks for the advice on what to order, I never get tired of ribs.

Heading out at 10am, should arrive to Dozier's BBQ between 11:30 and noon. We will be on a Versys 1000 and a 890 Adventure R.

We had a great ride today, **** near perfect weather for a RTE. The BBQ wasn't bad but they were out of chicken and ribs which is what I had my heart set on lol, the baked potato-potato salad was tasty and the collards weren't half bad either. Neal had a slightly bent bike key after locking his side cases and it resulted in the key not working in the ignition, luckily for us, David Little aka @mlinkibikr showed up to say hello and saved the day. Many thanks David for taking Neal's key back to your home and straitening it out in the vice, you saved the afternoon. It was a pleasure meeting you and seeing your beautiful GS, hopefully we can link up again on a ride in the not so distant future.

ZKA6SW3.jpg

We had a great ride today, **** near perfect weather for a RTE. The BBQ wasn't bad but they were out of chicken and ribs which is what I had my heart set on lol, the baked potato-potato salad was tasty and the collards weren't half bad either. Neal had a slightly bent bike key after locking his side cases and it resulted in the key not working in the ignition, luckily for us, David Little aka @mlinkibikr showed up to say hello and saved the day. Many thanks David for taking Neal's key back to your home and straitening it out in the vice, you saved the afternoon. It was a pleasure meeting you and seeing your beautiful GS, hopefully we can link up again on a ride in the not so distant future.

View attachment 311069
Wait...u guys mixed in some dirt riding?

Neal had to head for home early on the way back so I went out of my way to find some gravel for myself, that's what I prefer to ride if at all possible.
I concur....one of these days I'll catch up with y'all. I ride thru West Columbia alot. Usually on the K1600, but if theres gonna be gravel, I can ride the KTM

Man, Dave saved the day, thanks! What a great fellow. That key almost derailed my day, but Dave took the time to run it by the house, straighten it, and return it. Dave, next time we meet, lunch is on me, buddy!

Great meeting you guys, shame the ribs had run out because that's what i was shopping for too. We'll see you guys again!
Dave.

Glad you had a good ride. I bent my key at a gas stop one time. I was able to hammer it back straight with an adjustable wrench. I was hoping it didn’t crack or break. I went and got a couple made the next day and stashed one on the bike.

Hey guys. This is a little late, but I just joined yesterday.

FWIW Dozier's got new owners and a really good GM about 2 years ago. The quality is way better than before, and they will run out because of higher traffic since the new owners. They often have weekend specials, and those are usually spot ON. I live nearby, so I eat there regularly.

Anyway, give it another shot, and get there early if you can.

Motorcycles and BBQ is a great combination!

Hey guys. This is a little late, but I just joined yesterday.

FWIW Dozier's got new owners and a really good GM about 2 years ago. The quality is way better than before, and they will run out because of higher traffic since the new owners. They often have weekend specials, and those are usually spot ON. I live nearby, so I eat there regularly.

Anyway, give it another shot, and get there early if you can.

Motorcycles and BBQ is a great combination!
Welcome to the forum Nick. Be sure and post up in the "Introductions" forum so folks can learn more about you.

Back