• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texas Backways Adventure Trail

Okay guys, I'm gonna try to say this nicely. I really take exception to GPS Kevin making money off the Lone Star Loop tracks that I designed and rode several years ago! I posted those tracks here and on ADVrider free of charge and while I realize there was no copyright, I still don't think it's right! It make me glad to see people ride the route but not to make money off it. All I'm gonna say...

Okay guys, I'm gonna try to say this nicely. I really take exception to GPS Kevin making money off the Lone Star Loop tracks that I designed and rode several years ago! I posted those tracks here and on ADVrider free of charge and while I realize there was no copyright, I still don't think it's right! It make me glad to see people ride the route but not to make money off it. All I'm gonna say...
I’m the OP for this thread. Happened across the GPS Kevin loop advertising while searching for places to ride in TX. Posted it in TWT to get some feedback. I have been doing some reading, discovered your website and have boned up on many of your posts. Great photos and text. I agree that someone plagerizing your work is pretty low. I intend to try some of your TX routes. Thanks for all you have done.

Jerrybo, sir thank you. I have been doing the loop little by little. Not sure how long it took you to make or figure it out, but so far some good stuff.

Back