• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Smithville BBQ

I think it's fairly new joint. Was toying with idea of using it for the Sept Ride-to-Eat for the San Antonio crowd.

One of m6 bosses lives there said it was another bbque and the new owners are friends of his.
see ya there

Was driving thru Smithville Sept 1. Saw a Meyers BBQ van pulling out of the rear parking. I have no idea.

I heard that a Southside BBQ truck was seen parked there. It may be a new branch of that Elgin BBQ joint (also in Bastrop).
Somebody take pictures, hope it is good. I recently ate at the Southside bbq and it was flavorless other than the sausage slammer.

There's a Lost Pines BBQ in Giddings that was tasty. One of the guys I work with recommended, they're cousins. I would go back if I were there again and hungry.

There's a Lost Pines BBQ in Giddings that was tasty. One of the guys I work with recommended, they're cousins. I would go back if I were there again and hungry.

That guy started in a trailer in Bastrop. I used to eat there all the time for lunch when I worked in Bastrop. Then he moved to brick and mortar in Giddings and I rarely get the opportunity.

Thanks to all who took the bullet and gave reports on the new Smithville BBQ. I almost stopped there today, then decided on DQ tacos instead. Looks like I made the right choice.

Back