• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Yamaha Tenere 700 twtex thread T7 XTZ700

I really have trouble not seeing that bag repeatedly slapping my nuts offroad

edit: Also, I know mosko makes the best stuff in the business, but I haven't been able to financially convince myself to buy any of their stuff
Ah testicular elephantiasis. The straps keep it from bouncing around. Yea Mosko Moto gear isn't the cheapest but I've learned my lesson from buying cheap gear.

tusk works for me
IMG_1507.JPG

Some minor updates - installed "the fix", and yeah, does as advertised. Feels like a normal rear brake now, I can lock it up easily on pavement. Pretty stoked to try it out on some nasty hills

Installed Leo Vince headers and sent my ECU off for a tune to Two Wheel Dynoworks. This along with the 16t front sprocket and huzar exhaust make for a power delivery that I really like, 1st gear is usable in the city while still capable of rock crawling, and I get that highway gearing bonus.

Installed k-tech fork cartridges. This was a bit of a nightmare, they sent me the wrong ones first, replaced them but didn't have an installation manual available, then the manual had steps missing, I asked, they ignored my questions and sent me a k-tech tool number. I'm still not sure if I installed them correctly. But they already feel better than stock on pavement, haven't hit any dirt yet. I'd avoid k-tech unless you're having one of their dealers install it, at which point it stops being a "budget, self-install" fork kit. Bleh.

on one hand it pains me to see the bike hit the rocks but on the other hand ,I find the video painfully funny( sick sense of humor,sorry):clap:. Hope nothing was injured but a little pride. No, I couldn't do any better.

My Sparkplug removal rig. I can take both from the right side by just removing the fairing. This is possible by removing the cable tray on the right and tidying the cables out of the way with zip ties. I also used some dielectric grease on the boots for easy removal. After removing the fairing now it takes 5 minutes to remove spark plugs. I recommend doing this without the

BA123B31-EF1D-4CB5-ABA0-5FD5285D225C.jpeg

84B6B642-A992-4790-9C39-F4A83EDBE1D0.jpeg

CD1AB8CC-A342-49AC-807B-A9D367185BAF.jpeg
tank so you can see what it takes to pull the spark plug out.

My Sparkplug removal rig. I can take both from the right side by just removing the fairing. This is possible by removing the cable tray on the right and tidying the cables out of the way with zip ties. I also used some dielectric grease on the boots for easy removal. After removing the fairing now it takes 5 minutes to remove spark plugs. I recommend doing this without the

View attachment 341543

View attachment 341544

View attachment 341545 tank so you can see what it takes to pull the spark plug out.
What's the blue thingy?

Your fingers/hand are strong enough to remove the plugs with the palm ratchet?

Back