• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

INT Rock Show

Mike while your at it post up all the other pics that greasemonkey has taken on all the previous rides with his instamatic :lol2: I am still waiting on the pics from last year....Just Kidding Scott G.:rofl:

Thanks a million Mike,not like I don't put forth the effort.Hope you guys liked that,after my last post things got kinda quiet!!!

Hard for this old hick to figure out all those buttons Brian:giveup:

Thanks a million Mike,not like I don't put forth the effort.Hope you guys liked that,after my last post things got kinda quiet!!!

Anytime Scott !! Give me those pics from last year !! Oh and tell me where to post them LOL

We need to talk you into buying a cheap digital. That or maybe someone will donate an old one to you. It will be even easier. Mine is a hand me down from Lenda. It is only a 3 megapix.

Mike Green

Great pictures guys. I can imagine the heavy breathing, arm pump right now. Then the next image in my mind is the evening after the work.. I mean fun. Smelly socks and lots of conversations.

Anytime Scott !! Give me those pics from last year !! Oh and tell me where to post them LOL

We need to talk you into buying a cheap digital. That or maybe someone will donate an old one to you. It will be even easier. Mine is a hand me down from Lenda. It is only a 3 megapix.

Mike Green

Scott,
I have a camera just like Mike's, it is yours.... You can pay for shipping or hold out until Mike comes into town. He needs to show you all the functions anyhow.

Adam

Almost forgot that I owe somebody a spark plug - Please PM me and
THANK YOU very much!!!!!
Chuck

Hey Scott I am willing to come over to your place and show you how I go about putting pics up on the web. I am just down the road from you off 242, just let me know.

Ive been pickin up cans to get a camera"really".My problem isn't the camera it's the posting.We send stuff all the time,Just don't know:doh:

Did you see the sasquash walking up that hill "scary"...

Thanks anyhow,and brian I will take you up on that...

Thanks Scott,I'll try later.You've been a lot of help.Yes it's just posting,not my strong point but I'm trying.

Figure if some of these guys can do it I can too:lol2:

I've got the track for day 1 and 2. I'll get it uploaded tonight. The elevation changes should be pretty interesting. Not high but lot's of em.

I've got the track for day 1 and 2. I'll get it uploaded tonight. The elevation changes should be pretty interesting. Not high but lot's of em.

That would be nice. I don't want to get lost on Saturday.

Here are the tracks...if you dare....

Attachments

• tal_cla_pickens.gdb
    100.2 KB · Views: 185
Can you save that as a GPX file? My Mapsource won't open that one.

Several times I've tried to update my software by clicking on help>check for software updates. For some reason it's never worked. It did this morning though and I can now open the file.

Great ride guys, thanks for letting me tag along!:clap: :clap: :clap:

When Mike advertised an intermediate / expert ride, he did not disappoint. I thoroughly enjoyed the goat trails on Saturday.

I'll write a quick report & get my pics up soon as I can. My kid wrecked the car Sunday night & I've been kinda busy. He's ok but I'm short a car for a while.

I Wanna Be a Rock Star

Scott

When things settle down don't forget us :rider:

Mike Green

Back