• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Get out of the heat

Well how else ya gonna post a ride report during the ride?

Next year plan to make the ride last forever by only taking pictures and notes and when I am sitting at the desk a few days after the ride I can read the notes and start typing.

It will save you a lot of space/money too.

Next year plan to make the ride last forever by only taking pictures and notes and when I am sitting at the desk a few days after the ride I can read the notes and start typing.

It will save you a lot of space/money too.

If we bring a LOT of memory cards that would be a pretty good idea. Only thing is that the GPS overwrites the tracks after so many miles and I want to save those too. I think the whole mini tablet PC will be the way to go, also notes could be added a lot quicker if we broke that out during meal breaks and we'd get some more revelant notes. In a lot of cases it takes some figuring to determine where the photo or video was taken, I can't imagine a two week ride with a few hundred pictures! Also when we do the big ride I want to stop more and get more pictures. I really love looking at these and only wish that I'd stopped more!

Back