• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Louisiana Dualsport Ride

YOU talked with the officer, not us. We all wanted to sneak out the back of the parking lot and leave you there...

:duck:

264043109_vSTgH-O.jpg

I've talked to him before... He didnt remember me.... but he's a nice guy. No worries. Had the property owners called him up, it might have been a different story...

Me and my orange moon pie

Lest we not forget, "The View From The Bottle"

264040796_S9eeg-O.jpg

The friar needed a trip back to reality. :lol2:

Lookin all serious n stuff...

264040637_2XgyX-O.jpg

I was curious, but didn't actally try the Xango

264040927_o7zmx-O.jpg

*grumble*grumble* video blocked at work *grumble*grumble*

Ok Raul, then you can get some more goodies...

The food at the Tin House was YUMMMM! Thank you so much for lunch! :kiss:

264040266_WBJNc-O.jpg

264040325_A5NYD-O.jpg

264040371_Nge6Q-O.jpg

264040343_45eHx-O.jpg

Ok, that's it. Now I have to go out on my lunch break, sit in my car in front of the Chinese food place, and steal their internet on my laptop to see the vids... :-P

You going to do it?
I dunno, are you?
Well, I've got my phone, my GPS, my iPod...
Isn't there a bridge somewhere around here?

264038955_sktv8-O.jpg

264039042_WjE5g-O.jpg

264039124_SmXUP-O.jpg

264039189_RMabK-O.jpg

Getting up the sandy bank on the other side looked almost as difficult as getting through the water.

...or is that only if you're on street tires? :-P

264039281_gqFrv-O.jpg

Uh... I think I'll take the bridge.

264039374_wL2cV-O.jpg

I am sorry but this picture is just too much. I have "Jack Handy's Deep Thoughts" coming to mind, as well as some sort of "De-Motivational" poster campaign.

KEEP THEM COMING!

P.S. I am glad I did not try to follow y'all on my GS, Raul, you are much more of an adventurer than I! I am impressed!

P.S. I am glad I did not try to follow y'all on my GS, Raul, you are much more of an adventurer than I! I am impressed!

Yeah, but only AFTER his clutch gave out and he had to nurse it back to town was I able to keep up :giveup:

Scott - was that second vis the same thing or a diff one? I can see the first one (HILARIOUS!) but I can't get the second one to show.

I am sorry but this picture is just too much. I have "Jack Handy's Deep Thoughts" coming to mind, as well as some sort of "De-Motivational" poster campaign.

KEEP THEM COMING!

You should see the one minute video leading up to him crossing the ditch....:rofl:

Yeah, but only AFTER his clutch gave out and he had to nurse it back to town was I able to keep up :giveup:

Scott - was that second vis the same thing or a diff one? I can see the first one (HILARIOUS!) but I can't get the second one to show.

Same, but it was through photobucket so yall could maybe see...

KEEP THEM COMING!

I think that squaky nail it with the comment about taking her out of the woods to be shot and put her out of missery.

It was not bad at all. Only that ditch :headbang: I am still exploring the limits and that is something this bike can not do.

I am still wating to see if anybody got a picture of that dicth. The river crossing just posted is nothing compared to that.

Back