• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wayne's World... Party on! (3/15/08)

Re: Let's party....March 15, 6:00pm, my place.

I just dumped about 5 gallons of Shiner Bock down the drain.

Please join me in a moment of silence.

:tears:
No hair of the dog, eh?

wish I could have joined ya'll
my idea of fun (not so much)...

Attachments

• DSCF0014b.JPG
    DSCF0014b.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 159

There was no way that Shiner was gettin finished off today. No way. The barrel is due back in the morning and my stomach just wasn't up to the task of finishing it today. I thought about calling John to come over and work on it, but I think he was in worse shape than me. :lol2: It pained me greatly to do it, but there was no other choice. I was impressed, however, that those of us who were drinking the Shiner took care of 2/3 of that 15 gallon keg. Great work, folks!!

Rich, I love Yuengling too. I occasionally grab a sixer of it when I'm at Central Market.

Kristy wanted me to pass on that she was glad that everybody was able to come and that she had a really great time. She said it was nice to be able to put so many names and faces together.

Most of you are welcome back anytime. :lol2:

P3140106.jpg

P3140113.jpg

I've got a few more "choice" pics to share, but I'll have to link to them. I'm not even sure photobucket will let me host a couple of them, but I'll guess we'll find out. :lol2:

Here's the link to the rest of the pics.

Be aware that there are a couple of pics that are not kid or work safe. Enjoy!

Now, I saw tons of cameras and even a video camera or 2 last night. Where are the pics and vids?!? Let's see em!!!

This one was just begging for a caption. :lol2:
Kelly.jpg

Now, I saw tons of cameras and even a video camera or 2 last night. Where are the pics and vids?!? Let's see em!!!

That ST-Scott is a slave driver! :giveup:

I'm working on 'em.

First, Bill (DFW_Warrior) and I brought soft drinks. However, he didn't have the room since he was bringing guitars, so I stuffed 4 12-packs of cans into my top case:
drink_cargo_4334q.jpg

Probably not as interesting as Michelle's (fjrchik):
fjrchik_4335q.jpg

Here she is, defending her choices with Loretta and Bill (Graubart)
michelle_loretta_bill_4336q.jpg

Bill's T-shirt
shirt_4340q.jpg

There were squids out terrorizing Wayne & Kristy's neighbors
ryan_4339q.jpg

(that's Ryan - l8rg8r)

Two more couples - Kathy and Marty (voyagerrider) with Buck and Betty (Buck&Betty)
kathy_marty_buck_betty_4354q.jpg

Their machines:
bikes_4355q.jpg

Hank rolled in on his bike and immediately greeted the pacman household guard dog.
hank_dog_4349q.jpg

Hank and his wife are expecting their first child and he has his bike up for sale. Hopefully, there will be more bikes for them in the future so we can see him at the drag strip again...

Well, look who rolled in from Houston? Rebecca (Squeaky) came up to socialize and snag a tech day on Sunday
rebecca_4351q.jpg

And if you wonder why she gets teased about her license plate
rebecca_plate_4353q.jpg

Allison (veryquick) and Kelly (FWRex) were able to get out on Saturday night. Allison is studying for an advanced degree and sold her bike but it is killing her when she attends these. Another candidate for a future bike.
allison_kelly_4375q.jpg

As you can tell, Kelly gets pretty animated in his discussions. Of course, Allision is used to it!

Rocking out are Bill (DFW_Warrior) and John (Squidward) with Kim (wonder91178) watching
bill_kim_john_4381q.jpg

I'll see what else I have that isn't a duplicate. Lots of fun!

Looks like everyone had a great time. Hope I can make the 2nd annual .......;-)

I can't believe that there were that many bikes and we see a picture of Squeaky on only one. :-P

Time to start thinking about the next big thing. Hmm, what to do?

I noticed Texas Raceway has a nice new concrete surface. Hmmmmm.....

Back