• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Today is my last day to be young :(

poser

Reaction score
First Name
jason
Last Name
bohac
So today is my last day of being young, of being able to say, "I'm in my 20's"

Tomorrow I crest the hill and turn 30 :tears:

Pffft. I did that last November. It was a visionary day for me: roads I'll be riding and fun I'll be having still to come. :rider:

Besides, it's just a number. :mrgreen:

Reactions: Dao
Hey, I'll be the big 3-0 on 9/11.

I'm looking foward to it, I can "flush" my 20s and start all over.

BRING IT ON!!! :trust: :mrgreen: :lol2:

Welcome to the club. As a 2 year veteran I can let you know that it isn't too bad. You get to check a new box on surveys when it asks about age. Silly "kids" in their early 20's will begin to annoy you. Good stuff like that. ;-)

:-P

To use someone else's line... God wasted youth on the young. I wouldn't go backwards for anything.

dang, I've been married for almost 6 years I can't afford to loose any more man card points.

we'll I've heard it said that 40 is the new 30, so does that mean 30 is the new 20?

dang, I've been married for almost 6 years I can't afford to loose any more man card points.

we'll I've heard it said that 40 is the new 30, so does that mean 30 is the new 20?

I don't think there is a linear relationship. 30 is the new 26 1/2.

So today is my last day of being young, of being able to say, "I'm in my 20's"

Tomorrow I crest the hill and turn 30 :tears:

Happy Birthday,

I did that about 14 years ago. Enjoy the ride.

30 is the old 30... walk it off and we'll give you back one point.

This October will be the 24th anniversery of my 30th Birthday, does that count?

Happy Birthday!

Turning 30 is why I did the MS150 this year, I needed a challenge/milestone.

I'm actually looking forward to the next 10 years. I'm gonna start doing track days, and by the time I'm 40 I plan on doing a dual sport trip to Big Bend,
and the wife and I are talking about adding a little poser or two to the family

I didn't realize there were so many youngsters on board here. I did that 21 years ago and would not go back for anything.

You're only as old as you act! :sun:

in that case I'm still a teenager.

I've been accused of being a 13 year old trapped in 30 year old body

to which I reply, "I'm not 30!"

Thirty was tough for me, mentally. Forty was not even a blip on the radar. Fifty is a pain . . . in the joints mostly.

Back