• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie Run X: Pie Everywhere - Hutto & Beyond - International Pie Run Day 10/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the difference between red and green?

Green means I have the nametags left over from a previous event that you didn't make it or I was too late to get the tag to you... :doh:

You can move me to a definite. I'm coaching a volleyball match again at 10am, but will ride to that and head straight over when my team wins.

Anyone else planning on going to Pie Town, NM? It just sounds like the right place to go for the first "International Pie Run). :mrgreen:

Right now it looks like I'll be leading a group of 1 from Carlsbad, NM. :doh: :rofl:

Chuck - I have my nametag still from last time and will re-use it. ;-)

Nope - it's out-of-warranty. The new one has your seasonal avatar on it. :sun:

-------

list updated - see post #1 & double check for any of my errors

Haven't heard from several that responded to the original list several months ago - they will stay on until they state otherwise...

Count: 44 def + 6 prob = 50, 13 maybe

Chuck are you going to deliver our name tags to the Catalpa Cafe?

No - you can pick them up at Friday night ice cream. ;-)

Don't forget pictures! :sun:

We will already have ridden two days by Friday night. We are leaving at O dark thirty on Thursday!

In that case, I'm bringing mine out early.

grinch.jpeg

Chuck I will be there. Coming down with a couple others from Waco.

Thanks,

list updated - see post #1

-------

Count: 47 def + 6 prob = 53, 13 maybe

list updated (see post #1)

-------

Count: 48 def + 7 prob = 55, 14 maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back