• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2008 Pie Run Schedule

11/22 is the Motorcycle Show at Reliant. :ponder:

Well, it's also on 11/21 and 11/23.

I think 11/22 is still better over-all vs. 11/29.

Maybe in early January I will email all these motorcycle event organizers with the 2009 Pie Run schedule so they can plan around us! ;-)

Oh, Pieman speaking of planning ahead. Is the 2009 Pie Run schedule ready for publication? There are 2 PRs left in 2008, Edom and End of Year.
Marty

I just saw a report on TV news about people raving over the pies from the Flying Saucer Pie Company in Houston. Has anyone scouted this place?
Not good for a pie run. No place to sit. Just walk in and buy your pie, or a slice and leave. Just pie only, no other food. The day before Thanksgiving there will be cars backed up for blocks to get in there.

Not good for a pie run. No place to sit. Just walk in and buy your pie, or a slice and leave. Just pie only, no other food. The day before Thanksgiving there will be cars backed up for blocks to get in there.

Thanks! They mentioned the long line this time of year. Not much else.

Back