• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texas Adventure Rider t-shirt order

Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Gibbens
Updated Aug 20, 2009:
Lone Star BMW now has L, XL, & XXL Texas Adventure Rider t-shirts for sale. Swing by their store if you want one.
The only extra shirts I've got left are a few XXL.

Are you a Texas adventure rider? Would you like your very own Texas Adventure Rider t-shirt? If so, here's your chance.

I am taking pre-orders for another batch of the Texas Adventure Rider t-shirts. $20 for small through XL t-shirt (price includes the cost of mailing the t-shirt to you). Add $1 for each additional X (i.e. $21 for XXL, $22for XXXL, etc). If you want to pay with paypal, add $1.50 to the cost.

The deadline for ordering a shirt is Friday, July 10th. I will place the order on Monday, July 12th and will mail the shirts out as soon as I get them from the screen printer.

So, how do you order a shirt?

Reply to this thread with your name, address, and shirt(s) size(s). Mail a check to me or paypal the money to me. Once I have your payment I will add your order to the list.

Richard Gibbens
12609 Red Bud Trail
Buda, TX 78610

paypal: rgibbens@austin.rr.com

The t-shirt will be a high quality, cotton, light brown t-shirt.

This is the logo that will be on the front of the shirt:
TXLOGOADVRIDERnocircle.jpg

This logo will be on the back of the shirt:
dsg.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Adventure Rider t-shirt order

Looks great!
Sign me up.
I will bring you a check Sunday if I am able to join you guys.

Thanks!

Re: Adventure Rider t-shirt order

I will take two. (I need something to wear with that new scooter).

1 Large
1 Extra Large

Bill Stephens
2025 Augusta, #401
Houston, Texas 77057

The Check's in the mail (I love saying that).

-

can you ship to an APO? if so im in for one.

I'm not familiar with shipping to an APO address. Can I just put the APO address on the box and mail it at a US Postal Service post office? If so, then, yes, I can ship to an APO address.

I'm not familiar with shipping to an APO address. Can I just put the APO address on the box and mail it at a US Postal Service post office? If so, then, yes, I can ship to an APO address.

yep, just like any other address and can only be mailed through USPS.

i'll get the paypal out today for a shirt in Large.

John Parker
ITT
Camp Cedar II
APO, AE 09331

Hey Richard,

Are you going to do any of the shirts like the other ones. White with the black around the neck and sleeves?

Thanks,
Tom

Hey Richard,

Are you going to do any of the shirts like the other ones. White with the black around the neck and sleeves?

Thanks,
Tom

Tom,

Not this batch. This one will be a light brown t-shirt.

1 ea. XL for

Joe Zmarzly
707 Piney Ridge
Friendswood, TX 77546

I'll send money with PayPal

Thanks for doing this for us.

Too cool! 1 large & 1 medium please! Paypal sent.
Rick Overholt
15515 San Milo Dr
Houston, Tx 77068

2- xl please richard. I will be sending you more pics from Arkansas. Also my broken nose!

Richard-Thanks for doing this. Paypal sent for 2 shirts $40.

Please ship to:

Pat Rawlings
284 Stacey Ann Cove
Dripping Springs, TX 78620

Richard, are you limited to the tan regular t only? I was wondering if they could throw in a couple of ladies cap sleeve tees. I have a couple from Cafe Press with the other designs that are great.
Thanks, Lori M.

Lori,

Sure, we can add ladies shirts to the mix. I'll talk to my t-shirt guy to verify but I'm sure there won't be an issue. How many and what size do you want?

If they are raglan-cut cap sleeve, I'll take 1 XL, any color sleeves. If they are solid colors, a tan, white, or light blue. I find a lot of ladies tees are cut for 12 year olds...
Thanks

If they are raglan-cut cap sleeve, I'll take 1 XL, any color sleeves. If they are solid colors, a tan, white, or light blue. I find a lot of ladies tees are cut for 12 year olds...
Thanks

Whoosh. Right over my head.

Sorry, I don't mean to be such a guy but "raglan-cut cap sleeve" is all Greek to me. I'll ask my t-shirt guy to get that for you in one of your requested colors.

Back