• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie Run I: 5 Year Anniversary in Hico, 01/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless the weather is really, really bad (rain, hail, locusts, pestilence) I'll be there.

:rofl: I remember all the times you did that to ME! :nana:

I was so excited that you were coming that I forgot! :doh:

I know you're a rocket scientist and all, but I am apparently a contradiction: I am on on the Definite list now and still on the Unlikely list, too...

So, I guess that means I'm unlikely definitely coming? :rofl:

Don't you have girls to put to bed? :thpt:

troublemaker... :lol2:

Last edited:
I have to coach my grandson's basketball game that morning, but could arrive around 1 PM -- how late does the Pie Run last? Joe Mueller

Well, I plan on coming. So I guess you can count me in. My Dad may be tagging along.

Please post me as probable. If it is dry, I will be there. Looking forward to my first meet and greet...

Okay, I'm in. Coming from the Sun City (Georgetown) area and I'll probably hook up with the Austin group meeting at Seward Junction.

Chuck

Okay, so here's the deal:

Assuming that our housesitter/dogsitter is available to stay at our house this coming weekend, Cher and I need to go to San Angelo and check on my 85 year-old grandmother. We may need to help her do a few things around her house and otherwise spend a little time with her before I spend the next five weekends tied up with live shows.

If this plan comes to fruition, we're only gonna be 120 miles or so from Hico, so I figure we could go ahead and drive over for the pie run on Saturday morning and hang out with everyone for a while. We'll be in the car, which kinda sucks, but Sharon doesn't do motorcycles anyway, plus I may need its trunk to take some tools and other things to my gramma's house.

Anyhow, I guess what I'm saying in way too many words is that my much better half and I are a definite maybe. I'll know for sure by Tuesday.

:thumb:

I was initially a "YES" but now I am a "NO". The football coaches at "Tulsa University" want to talk to my son about playing football there. So we are meeting with them on that day.

I have to coach my grandson's basketball game that morning, but could arrive around 1 PM -- how late does the Pie Run last? Joe Mueller

There is usually a group that is late due to one thing or another and, if you look at the count, I suspect some of us will be there for a while. I am tentatively planning on having the door prize drawing at noon, so you will miss that, unfortunately.

Otherwise, just come om down!

Probable (definite with conditions): Pie Run

Put me in as a Probable unless the weather is bad.

:welcome: to the forum and Pie Runs in general! :sun:

I know I missed several others who are new to the forum, so :welcome: to all.

---

list updated - see post #1 and make sure you are in there correctly

-------

Count: 96 def + 51 prob = 147, 32 maybes

:rider: :eat: :rider:

Can the Cafe handle this amount?!!!
I am planning on a ride that day with two others and thought we would stop in...
but sounds like it might be over stocked with TWT's ...
~150 has got to be maxing out the shop...
make sure we give them a heads up on the count...
Guess that would be 3 / with drive by options... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back