• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie Run I: 5 Year Anniversary in Hico, 01/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
WC reminded me to check with the Koffee Kup about cash only - that is true, they only accept cash and personal checks, however, I imagine that out-of-town checks might not work either. They have an ATM machine on site.

So, plan ahead! :mrgreen:

WC reminded me to check with the Koffee Kup about cash only - that is true, they only accept cash and personal checks, however, I imagine that out-of-town checks might not work either. They have an ATM machine on site.

You know, I almost asked, but thought it would've been mentioned already... thanks for the heads up Chuck!

trey

Do you know what time the group is leaving from Seward? Thanks...

Gilk51, i am still new to navigating this site and haven't seen a thread discussing the trip plan from Austin. If you can help i would appreciate it... I have heard a couple talking about Seward but no time....

Sorry, I'm out for this one. :(

WHAT?!?!?! I'm coming from Seattle and you are out for this one? Well, I guess you don't want to see the pictures I'm bringing of the girls...:doh:

C'mon, Squeaky...it won't be the same without Sock Monkey, I mean, you there.

:lol2:

Gilk51, i am still new to navigating this site and haven't seen a thread discussing the trip plan from Austin. If you can help i would appreciate it... I have heard a couple talking about Seward but no time....

Soozy has it but look at post #1 and the bold "How" - it has links to several threads started from different locations.

WHAT?!?!?! I'm coming from Seattle and you are out for this one? Well, I guess you don't want to see the pictures I'm bringing of the girls...:doh:

C'mon, Squeaky...it won't be the same without Sock Monkey, I mean, you there.

:lol2:

I don't even have Spank right now - I think he's still with Rainmaker (?)

We have the kids and Jamey will probably be working - I just can't see them behaving for that long a drive without first being bound, gagged, and thrown in the trunk of the car. And then I wouldn't be able to go above the speed limit for fear of being pulled over and my "luggage" being discovered. Then I'd be hauled off to jail, pay a huge fine, have the kids taken away, and...

Ah, what the heck - I'll talk to Jamey and see what he says about caging it with them. :zen:

Okay, there will be at least four of us. Riding in from Briggs, TX. Meeting there at the fuel station at 0915 hrs, kick stands up at 0930 hrs.

www.kratzmc.com

list updated - see post #1

make sure I pegged you correctly...

-------

Count: 97 def + 55 prob = 152, 43 maybes

:rider: :eat: :rider:

I am in, shown as probable so changing me is not a big deal as I count towards the 152. (Isn't that a Cessna?)

Put me in as probable.

I am collecting all the winter clothes I can get and trying to fit them under the riding jacket. I going to look like the Michelin man on a bike. I'll be trying to put the hand guards from the DR to the Strom

Swung by Lone Star BMW to pick up door prizes and ended up buying a heated vest for me. I was going to tough it out with just heated grips and lots of layers. I need to double check my fuse panel to make sure I can handle the load the way I wired it. I may have to go direct to the battery for the short term, but I should be warmer.

No spoilers on the door prizes, but thank Robert Krull next time you swing by the store.

I don't even have Spank right now - I think he's still with Rainmaker (?)

We have the kids and Jamey will probably be working - I just can't see them behaving for that long a drive without first being bound, gagged, and thrown in the trunk of the car. And then I wouldn't be able to go above the speed limit for fear of being pulled over and my "luggage" being discovered. Then I'd be hauled off to jail, pay a huge fine, have the kids taken away, and...

Ah, what the heck - I'll talk to Jamey and see what he says about caging it with them. :zen:

11467_nyquil.jpg

Skip Honeycutt and I will be representing northeast texas. Move us to the "we'll thaw eventually" column. Ninjette will be in the office celebrating her new job; move her to the not this time column.

My wife and I will be there. I think I can talk her into the long trip of 8 miles.

Which in turn has reminded me, if I recall correctly, something about the new gas station across the street from the Koffee Kup putting a hold on a larger than normal amount and not releasing it for a longer than normal amount of time if the purchase was made on a credit/debit card. Sound familiar?

Lots o rain coming down around the area right now & probably for most of the night too. That's gonna put the back road blitzin on only paved stretches either before or after PIE. .....Still, gonna be a good mornin (though kinda chilly) for a ride if all this wet stuff clears out tomorrow.

Grip heaters on high Mr Sulu....

Which in turn has reminded me, if I recall correctly, something about the new gas station across the street from the Koffee Kup putting a hold on a larger than normal amount and not releasing it for a longer than normal amount of time if the purchase was made on a credit/debit card. Sound familiar?

I think we ironed that out in another thread. It is not unusual and I think it was near the time that gas was $400/gallon. Those "holds" go away once the actual purchase goes through. It can be very confusing for a time, though. I believe the one in question was resolved, although it was slower than it should have been...

Looks like I will have to bow out Chuck, just dont think the
current tire has enough left in it and when I stopped by the
local cycle gear today they wanted almost as much for one
rear tire as I paid when I ordered a set tonight from SW moto
tires

You guys have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back