• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tour of Fannin county

Reaction score
Ok maybe not a tour of Fannin county but I went from one end of Fannin county to the other. Left my house in Telephone and headed down to hwy 100 made a stop at sulpher river where you can go hunt fossils.
ee353cd5.jpg

Pick of the river
8982413d.jpg

Then I rolled in to Honeygrove and saw this old building with a historical sign out front
7c86e023.jpg

After that I headed towards Wolfe City on hwy 34 I had actually planned on doing some geocaching on this trip but just didn't feel like stopping for them.
I have a thing for old buildings and saw this old feed mill there
84372e37.jpg

Then I headed down hwy 11 to Randolph and rode the valley creek hills to Leonard. After a fuel stop I headed thru downtown and saw these old projects and had to get a pic
d8c3100b.jpg

Onto whitewright via hwy78 for some lunch at Casa Vieja on the square. Pretty good eatn but no pie.with a full tank I headed down 898 towards Ector. I was so into the ride I didn't stop to take pics after this. Once thru Ector I headed towards Revenna on 1753. Then my allergies really started to kick in as I went thru mulberry and then back to the house. All in all it was a great day to spend on two wheels.
fad9cd6d.jpg

Back