• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

That was quite the ride! Bravo!

I think the dirt mound between the fenceposts is a game crossing, probably for antelope, who really aren't great jumpers.

Wow, you guys did a number of high mileage days. Great shots, fun ride report. Thx for sharing,

What's up with this...? Were they taking blood? Or just wrapping the elbow to control swelling?
DSC00152-L.jpg

:tab That looks like an awesome trip! I am heading up to the Western Montana, Idaho, Wyoming area in a few weeks to spend 7 days camping off the KTM 530 EXC. Amazingly, this will be my first really serious bike camping trip. I did a trip to Az a few years back on the KLR, but we alternated between camping and hotel each day. This will be 7 days of primitive camping...

:tab I just recently picked up the KLIM Badland Pro jacket and pants. I noticed Steve had at least the jacket, but could not tell if he had the pants. Any idea how he likes them? I've only been able to do a few short rides with them so far, but my initial reaction is that I really like them both. Pricey to be sure, but very nice! These will compliment my Motoport Airmesh Kevlar II suit which I REALLY like, but not so much for nasty wet weather.

I had fun reading this. Thanks for taking time to write it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

What a ride and a very nice report!
Really enjoyed, thanks!

This epic adventure totally deserves a bump back to the top. I would dearly love to have done a trip like this with these guys. I have since been up to Montana and Wyoming and it was superb. If you've never been, put it on your bucket list! :thumb:

Back