• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Roll the Bones IV

It's flash based. Not visible on IOS devices like iPhones and iPads.

I went to your youtube channel on my iPhone and it worked.

Be careful what you wish for...I was an enduro rider for many years back in the day:trust:

Well let's see it then! I met a number of guys with enduro and cross country racing experience. If the scale is 1-4, put up a 5 and let's make sure those that want to run it go together. I'll take the good camera again and get some great shots and video.

Well let's see it then! I met a number of guys with enduro and cross country racing experience. If the scale is 1-4, put up a 5 and let's make sure those that want to run it go together. I'll take the good camera again and get some great shots and video.

Oh..and how are your trials skills;-)

Oh..and how are your trials skills;-)

I've never heard dual sport and trials skills used together. I can barely lift the front tire of the DR as it is. To answer your question, I've never tried trials so let's keep it doable with some enduro skills, dumb luck, and whiskey throttling!

Oh, yeah. Forgot this little tidbit at the Stupid Early Riders Meeting. Watch out for deep sand on the abandoned road. Hey. Better late than never, right, Cykel?

By the time we went down I was well aware and had plenty of opportunity to wuss out lol. Plus I think I absolved you of any liability at the meeting anyway.

We definitely didn't get enough pics but here are a few more:

rtb-4-XL.jpg

rtb-6-XL.jpg

rtb-9-XL.jpg

rtb-10-XL.jpg

rtb-11-XL.jpg

I'll be editing together some video but it's all crappy first-gen SD GoPro stuff. I need to get a nice 3+ or something.

Good job Nadeem, enjoyed riding with you Friday.

I've never heard dual sport and trials skills used together. I can barely lift the front tire of the DR as it is. To answer your question, I've never tried trials so let's keep it doable with some enduro skills, dumb luck, and whiskey throttling!

I am good with that:lol2: Adam Raga I am not!

A couple more videos.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni7i1ghk0vY&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]RTB IV: Uly Brad makes it look easy.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Brad makes it look easy on the CRF.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYAnT-yA8f4&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]RTB IV: Another fall on the hill.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Another fall on the hill.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Many thanks to Dody, Tom, and the others that were working so hard at the rally this past weekend. The core group of volunteers did so much for the rest of us!
The location, the food, and the atmosphere were all just fantastic.
Best of all is the fact that you do all of this for Wounded Warrior; what a great cause.

Thanks to Ed Baker for encouraging me to attend the rally.

I made a point to meet as many of you as I could and enjoyed each and every conversation.
Thanks to Lynyrd, CDC, WoodButcher, Jason T, and Rod, for your time and hospitality.

I am a new rider - so no hard core dirt / gravel for me and I was bringing up the rear on the group ride I did. (you guys drive fast!)
Maybe next year we can do a novice gravel / dirt ride for folks that are wanting to try that or are new to it.

Here are some pictures from the rally from me. Sorry no action shots.

Attachments

• rtb7.jpg
    rtb7.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 242
  • rtb5.jpg
    rtb5.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 246
  • rtb 3.jpg
    rtb 3.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 236
  • rtb 2.jpg
    rtb 2.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 235
  • rtb 1.jpg
    rtb 1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 254
Thanks to Lynyrd, CDC, WoodButcher, Jason T, and Rod, for your time and hospitality.

I am a new rider - so no hard core dirt / gravel for me and I was bringing up the rear on the group ride I did. (you guys drive fast!)

That's probably the first time anybody has said I'm fast. :lol2:

Enjoyed having you along. i wish our group was smaller then I could have spent some more time with you on tips and tricks. But that's the way it works out sometimes. I will usually break up a group that big, but i was the only one that had the route on the gps so I ended up leading.

Maybe next year we can do a novice gravel / dirt ride for folks that are wanting to try that or are new to it.

Here are some pictures from the rally from me. Sorry no action shots.

D-Man, as long as I go there will always be a dirt/gravel ride for lame ducks:rider: The great SOG made it for me and it was a hoot!!!!!! You're more than welcome to try it out next time!!!

I think I'm getting a bit better.......I left my neighbour in the dust.....:trust:

Ghost really hit his stride with RTB4. I dare say it was the best one yet. And that's despite the trials of establishing a new venue. The guy can cook too! Who woulda guessed? The food AND complimentary refreshments were a real treat. Thanks for all the hard work Ghost, family, and friends! It showed.

Likewise, the routes were as good as ever. SOG and Veriest found some incredible roads with our new turf and only the best made the cut. There just wasn't a dull moment. Thanks to you two for putting all the attendees on the good stuff.

And now for the few pics I snapped...

Not a bad final resting spot. Just a bad final ending. Thanks Tim (Bill)... :moon:
IMAG0430_zps3b1e572a.jpg

Mrs. Ghost's grocery-getter. Notice Mr. Ghost is the one getting the groceries. :popcorn:
IMAG0432_zps9ea831c2.jpg

"RTB cares." Wait! It appears they actually do. :brainsnap
IMAG0434_zps3cd5de63.jpg

My group and at least one other stop for a Burger Shack breakfast. My cholesterol count will never be the same.
IMAG0442_zps2a232c73.jpg

This guy thought the grass was greener on the other side of the fence. I coulda told him it's not. :tears:
IMAG0445_zpse3d08e70.jpg

We stop to inspect the Super 10's rear wheel oiling system. Yup, it's working well.
IMAG0450_zps80e2b66a.jpg

There's supposed to be a river here
IMAG0454_zps8404ff05.jpg

That didn't stop us from making poor choices!
IMAG0456_zpsf1cd22f8.jpg

Campfire attendance wasn't bad given all the rain that evening
IMAG0466_zps3e309fed.jpg

But who could miss the Burning of the Barcalounger? Bill didn't get to this one first!
IMAG0467_zpsbb79dfb4.jpg

Here's half the reason we do the WWP raffle: ShadySmurf. He rode in from Alabama and unbelievably made it home in one day. Even after late night campfire shenanigans. Thanks for showing up Joe!
IMAG0495_zpsd290ee1f.jpg

I sent my Dad some pics and my water crossing video from the RTB4. He told me it was neat stuff but then I open my email and had this message. You got to love moms!
image.jpg

I sent my Dad some pics and my water crossing video from the RTB4. He told me it was neat stuff but then I open my email and had this message. You got to love moms!
View attachment 28680

Ah ha ha ha, that's awesome!... Did you respond that you had water to break your fall?

Sent by my NSA monitored Verizon Galaxy Nexus.

Back