• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Pie run I: Hico

Had a good time,made friends with Agman and had some good food and pie, hmmmmmm

Great meeting and hanging out with you guys. Ended up taking a straight shot back to the barn. Weather was trying to cool off again since I was rolling in after dark. My mileage for the day ended at 560. Not to bad considering this is the longest ride I have taken in a couple of years. Good start for this year! Thanks again and looking forward to the next one.

Great meeting and hanging out with you guys. Ended up taking a straight shot back to the barn. Weather was trying to cool off again since I was rolling in after dark. My mileage for the day ended at 560. Not to bad considering this is the longest ride I have taken in a couple of years. Good start for this year! Thanks again and looking forward to the next one.

It was nice meeting you and having lunch with you yesterday.

26 was the temp when I started from San angelo, 69 was the temp when I got home. 362 miles on the odometer. Great run. Thanks for all those I met and that came out. Had a good table and met a couple of fellow Strom'ers. :rider: Here's a few of my pics.

DSCN0026_zps8f5d949f.jpg

DSCN0025_zpsfc27b294.jpg

DSCN0027_zpsbab34812.jpg

DSCN0028_zpsb5785767.jpg

DSCN0029_zpsdc79e823.jpg

DSCN0030_zps537f310a.jpg

DSCN0033_zps7923b5ca.jpg

DSCN0034_zps315a874a.jpg

DSCN0037_zps9ac9e408.jpg

DSCN0039_zpsa7e95897.jpg

DSCN0024_zpsec04bee3.jpg

& thx for the tye dyed sticker pix Robin...
Folks luv em

The photomontages you do are a cool touch
Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Thanks so very much! I had decided not to do it again, then someone (don't recall whom, may have been you) posted that "oh good", since I was coming, there would be a slide show. :giveup:

Oh yes, I always enjoy the shirt. Tried to do tie-dye when in college, total failure, ruined a perfectly good pair of white jeans. And didn't do my really cheap student-level-apartment much good either.

thanks for the slide show Robin, always enjoyed by every one.

there was a incident in the parking lot where a couple of locals expressed their displeasure at the evil outlaw "mobility challenged" parking spot blocking bikers. :doh:

we will have to work on that in the future.

good turn out to what turned into a nice warm perfect riding day.

50ish plus? the layout and general disorganization of the Koffee Kup parking makes it difficult to take a accurate count.

the layout and general disorganization of the Koffee Kup parking makes it difficult to take a accurate count.

I was marveling at that myself. The parking scheme left no doubt this is not an organized ride. :lol2:

There were at least 20 as that was the number of free long sleeve t-shirts the Kup gave away.

Back