• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ramble On...

_RG_

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Just some recent happy snaps - as William says.

DSCN1956.jpg

book.jpg

DSCN2086.jpg

DSCN1868.jpg

mural.jpg

DSCN1869.jpg

DSCN1964.jpg

DSCN1831.jpg

DSCN1866.jpg

DSCN1906.jpg

Hmmm, those red cliffs behind that Bison sure look like Caprock Canyon. If so that is not just any old bison, but a genetically-pure Charles Goodnight descendant bison.

Also, considering you have some heavy-hitter pictures up in terms of prime locations, I think that picture of homely old Bluff Springs holds up pretty good. Purty.

Actually. looking at your other picture maybe you saw the Bison at Palo Duro Canyon. I know it was somewhere around there.

Dang, now I know why they say "pushing up daisies" :eek2:.

Last edited:
Nice.
Where were all those tomb stones?

I almost forgot ..... When do we get to try out your snow bike? LOL

Last edited:
Hmmm, those red cliffs behind that Bison sure look like Caprock Canyon. If so that is not just any old bison, but a genetically-pure Charles Goodnight descendant bison.

Also, considering you have some heavy-hitter pictures up in terms of prime locations, I think that picture of homely old Bluff Springs holds up pretty good. Purty.

Actually. looking at your other picture maybe you saw the Bison at Palo Duro Canyon. I know it was somewhere around there.

Dang, now I know why they say "pushing up daisies" :eek2:.

Good eye for Bison... that is indeed stock descended from the original Goodnight herd. Caprock Canyon.

Nice.
Where were all those tomb stones?

I almost forgot ..... When do we get to try out your snow bike? LOL

Those are in the hillside cemetery above Silverton Co. Snow bike sales are awfully slow right now... :shrug:... go figure.

Nice... And the thread title kindled the memory of Jimmy Page draging a bow across his Les Paul to go along with it ...

If you get as far as the northwest corner I'm camped at Maybell city park for a few more days , black trailer and grey truck and one motorcycle since I can only ride one a day .

nice ramblin'
Cemetery fence in Lake City, CO?

Back