• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Grand Canyon 11/6-11/10

Reaction score
Enjoyed a great ride at the Grand Canyon Last week. Absolutely amazing riding and scenery

Last edited by a moderator:
must not have posted pictures correctly??

[Cannot link directly to Dropbox images apparently - Admin]

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like something I'd have loved to do. Good for you all and thanks for sharing.

Very nice, was that on the north rim?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome! We have had so little blue skies here in East Texas for the last few months. Seems like it has either been raining, is raining, or just finished raining, or is getting ready to rain again for the last three months!! One of the things I REALLY like about getting out that way is how clear and blue the skies can be! Great pics. It looks like a ton of fun!

There musta been some really good scenery on the other side to justify taking that BMW through that rock garden.

I updated your posts so the images would show full size in the body of the post instead of as attachments at the end of the posts. The dropbox links in your original post only work if you visit the dropbox site. I guess they don't let you externally link to the images.

I updated your posts so the images would show full size in the body of the post instead of as attachments at the end of the posts. The dropbox links in your original post only work if you visit the dropbox site. I guess they don't let you externally link to the images.
Ah.. much better, thanks! thinking Death Valley or Big Bend next month, so I'll try to figure out how to get those pics up right :thumb:

Ah.. much better, thanks! thinking Death Valley or Big Bend next month, so I'll try to figure out how to get those pics up right :thumb:

Just use the “attach files” button. Super easy now.

Back