• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Klim Overland Grey Jacket/Pants new with tags

I think that is the same model that Lyndon Poskitt uses for this round the world adventure series. He's got a few review videos on YouTube for it and he really likes it. He's used it in all manner of climate and terrain!

I think that is the same model that Lyndon Poskitt uses for this round the world adventure series. He's got a few review videos on YouTube for it and he really likes it. He's used it in all manner of climate and terrain!

It's a nice suit. Much more comfortable than the more technical stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much for just the jacket? I wear a size 32 pant so will have to go elsewhere for the pants. I've been eye balling the new klim carlsbad suit but if i could snag this jacket for less i'd be interested.

How much for just the jacket? I wear a size 32 pant so will have to go elsewhere for the pants. I've been eye balling the new klim carlsbad suit but if i could snag this jacket for less i'd be interested.

I prefer to keep them together. Not sure if you've tried the pants on, but they have a lot of room for adjustment in both directions depending on whether you're wearing a base and midlayer etc. I had a pair of size 32 and while they fit the range of motion in the legs was limited.

Hi Grozny, do you still have the klim overland jacket and pants on sale?
Thanks.

Forgot this stuff was even still on here. Yes still have this combo. I also have the pants is a size 32.

Hi Grozny. Is me again, Ramon. I´m still interested in the Klim overland jacket . I already have the overland pants in size 34, if not, I would also purchase them. Do you want to sell the jacket? I´m seriously interested because I´m planning a long motorcycle trip in morocco, and I have the klim pants, but the jacket I have is too long for me (size large), and I´d like to get the correct size. Please, tell me your opinion.

Best Regards

Ramón
netodp2001@gmail.com

Back