• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Annual Freezeree at Ghost Ranch. Jan 18-20, 2019

WoodButcher

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Last Name
Myers
Made it home just fine. Had a good time, even though I didn't sleep Friday night because of the wind. Dody, forgot to tell you I left something in the donation pisser, I mean bin. I really appreciate you hosting these. It was a nice relaxing weekend and cold, like a Freezeree should be. Too bad we couldn't light the big fire though, but getting the cast iron stove function was nice.

Thanks Dody for having us. Great time as usual. I discovered its only about 1 hour 15 minutes home when you run 75-80 in 36 degree temps the whole way. Electric vest and my character riddled 28 year old aerostich roadcrafter worked so well I never got cold. Found a real nice new route through the country too. Ya'll need to come camp at my place sometime this spring Dodys1.20.19.jpg

christmas aft 2018.jpg

christmas aft 2018.jpg

Back