• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Remi...

M38A1

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Well, I've been a little tied up so to speak....

Kind of all started with the holidays, then just after Christmas Rusty, Kyle and I headed to Bosque DelApache NWR for some bird shooting (I'm still working my way through those shots). Then New Years, then wham - Remi. She's a handful now at 18 weeks and 39lbs. Smart as ever, great form but "EVERYTHING" is trying to eat her (in her opinion) She just takes a while to warm up to new things. I think she's going to be a good one. Lab #4 for me now. It's time.

i-kkwrQC5-XL.jpg

i-kQHNq5m-XL.jpg

Pure lab, look at that face and head. Classic. No sign of pit which shows up in many so called labs imo

Thanks, guys....

Yes, she's a fine specimen of a full blood/papered Lab. Not that I really care since I won't breed her, but I've known the breeders for decades now and they create a nice product. Her grandmother is part of the search and recovery team that worked the Wimberly floods last year and was successful in locating several deceased. Father/grandfather are strong hunting lines. That shows in how she looks at birds in flight and tracks them. Same with her toys. I'm tossing around a SAR training program or therapy dog.

What better way than for a single dude to be able to take his dog everywhere he goes? :-)

About time you finally posted some pictures. Guess we'll need to start doing beer tastings at your place so we can play with the dog.

Good to see her out in the yard knocking off that undercoat. You know what I mean, fluff balls wafting across the floor blown by the ceiling fan.

Well Rusty, I thought last night went well with Greta and Remi. But man does Greta have a huge mouth full of huge teeth. Wow. Just Wow.

Well Rusty, I thought last night went well with Greta and Remi. But man does Greta have a huge mouth full of huge teeth. Wow. Just Wow.

Yep, She's got a nice set of chompers. We get to see them when we vacuum, dust or use any yard tool. And she is so much calmer than she used to be.

Pretty pooch. We're back up to 4 and my wife's newest dog is also called Remi. She's a Maltese/Chihuahua mix though. I'm not keen on small dogs but sometimes you have to accept what the wife wants. Looks like you have a good companion there.

She's doing much better with 'things that are trying to eat her". lol....

Up to 45lbs now from 34 first of the year. She's going to be a big one.

Back