• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AMSA ride day and KTM/Husky demos, Sunday, Jan 20, Geortz Ranch, Rockne TX

Thx for posting this JT. It's been several yrs since me & my boys rode at Goertz'.
That's one heck of a good riding property out there. We'll be out there.

Thx for posting this JT. It's been several yrs since me & my boys rode at Goertz'.
That's one heck of a good riding property out there. We'll be out there.
I wish I could make it, but while my foot recovering, it is not ready for a day of single track.
Have fun and don't buy all the bikes.

Are AMSA members the only ones welcome? Just wondering if they would allow guest riders.

I used to go to those ride days when I lived in Sugar Land and I was never a member - just paid a $25 or so fee (was either free or much cheaper for members).

However they also used to have flyers I think, and I don' t see that on the facebook link. Since I'm not a member of the facebook group, I can't ask a question.. They used to be active on texasoffroad.net - might be more info there..

Are AMSA members the only ones welcome? Just wondering if they would allow guest riders.
Pretty sure guest are allowed, lol, Im going! Right now I really don't think they're taking members, seems like I read that somewhere, could be wrong. I'll try to find out.

Rob, you bet ya! Come on, but call before you haul, or keep an eye on here. Weā€™ve had a lot of rain but the week is supposed to be dry, I think. šŸ™
512-848-8002

So who made it out there?
all 3 sections-Holy COW-
Every inch of all those sections was soft, dark, tacky, potting soil dirt.
UNBELIEVABLE~ Hero dirt!

Tom & his crew put on one EPIC demo ride!
my buddies who signed up to demo, they had alot of good to say about this shindig.
TJ's had about 8-10 bikes for demo, one being the amazing TPI 300 smoker.

I made it out, only demo 2 bikes. I was too busy riding. TJ's setup was nice and they were helpful. Should have ridden the 300 but didn't. Rode 250 tpi and 250 xcf, that's the ones I'm considering.

FB_IMG_1548034677498.jpg

One guy got cross rutted at speed, didn't end well. Don't know name but heard he will recover with time.

Back