• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Interesting

Hmmm..why did I read that to the tune of the Oscar Meyer hot dog song?

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

... and hot dogs that look like snakes...

okay, so four kinds of snakes scare you... :-P

Here was an interesting day at work a while back. Glad I went home that day 👮🏻‍♂️ Now I’m retired and farming 🤠

5A2823E2-9CDA-4B51-BDF9-9F0953A6AA38.jpeg

After meeting you I'm wondering how far you have traveled for one of those dogs?
Well actually I did ride to the west coast and stopped at famous Pink's hotdogs in Hollywood for one once. But line was about an hour long wait so I bailed. Priorities..will happily ride 1,600 miles without hestitation but waiting one hour for food..no way.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Me neither. Actually, it’s more of a budget & storage issue.

Mostly budget for me. My garage is decent sized and I can add a shed out back to make more room :-P
It's almost always about budget. You can even add space if you have the funds to do so.

At some point, you feel guilty about owning too many and not using them enough. I was up to 10 at the peak of my problem. :) Down to 6 now and I really can't ride all of them, but it's fun trying...

Back