• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

How 'Bout that Local kid John Short

Reaction score
First Name
David
John is really turning some heads. He got some serious TV time today and went 6/8 for a 7th overall. My son said the Honda guys were watching him today.
Tomac leads the 450 class by 38 with 4 rounds left. Coop came out of hiding today with a 1/1 finish.

John is really turning some heads. He got some serious TV time today and went 6/8 for a 7th overall. My son said the Honda guys were watching him today.
Tomac leads the 450 class by 38 with 4 rounds left. Coop came out of hiding today with a 1/1 finish.
Been watching him quite a bit this year. He has made alot of improvements

Yep he has made a step up in speed this year, good to see him doing so well on a privateer level bike

would not be surprised to see Honda put him on Cole Sely's bike for the rest of outdoors

Yep he has made a step up in speed this year, good to see him doing so well on a privateer level bike

would not be surprised to see Honda put him on Cole Sely's bike for the rest of outdoors
The podcasters have talked a bit about this.

I don't see it happening. As much as I'd like to.

I hope I'm wrong

I have the nbcsports gold pass for motocross and supercross.

Back