• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Post your Day Rides Here!

A wrong turn put me here....but whatha....
20200502_133947.jpg

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

Looks like you are seeing some beautiful spots Rod.

Yeah...the grand tour..
I took Elder hill Rd from Driftwood
I was gettn hungry so pic gettn took a bac seat to food gettn...

I did do some of the good ones though..
Mt Gainor...Mt Sharp....Red Corral Ranch
20200502_143500_HDR.jpg

Forget that, I'm digging the Marvel shirt.

Rod, I'm jealous. I'm itching for a Hill Country ride.

I had to settle for a day ride down to Davy Crockett National Forest yesterday. First time I've been out that way. There are some nice roads there:

1588512807632.png

My buddy just got this new Ducati. Sweet looking bike.

I can see why you decided to go for the big bike

Once you get all this stuff on I think it's going to be a keeper! ( it already is)
You got that right. Bike is a whole lot of fun? Not just because it's fast! You know I'm not a big speed guy. Seating position is really comfortable for all day cruising. Somehow I know it's just as heavy as my other bikes, but it doesn't feel like it. At All!!!! If I didn't have the published numbers, I'd swear it was atleast 50lbs lighter than the Strom. 🤔 I don't get it....How they do that?

You got that right. Bike is a whole lot of fun? Not just because it's fast! You know I'm not a big speed guy. Seating position is really comfortable for all day cruising. Somehow I know it's just as heavy as my other bikes, but it doesn't feel like it. At All!!!! If I didn't have the published numbers, I'd swear it was atleast 50lbs lighter than the Strom. 🤔 I don't get it....How they do that?
Remember when I referred to the Strom as a "brick". That part I can handle, I just wished I had a little more clearance, oh well as they say, you got to dance with the one you brought.

Im not done yet.....

If you like water crossings...with slick slabs...normally...Loudon Rd ..jus west of Fburg...is the one for you.
Rite now though...not much water...only damage from last years flooding being repaired.

Heres one from Crenwelge Rd..& several from Reeh Rd
20200503_100559.jpg
20200503_101238_Burst06.jpg
20200503_101802.jpg
20200503_102056.jpg

Maner Rd...another road with multiple water xings

& here we are....
Do you sometimes feel lile...you cant get enuff air?
Wanna feel the wind beneath your Wing...
Well...jus take 1 Cut-Off Rd...& ..I guarantee...you-ll feel it.
Test that suspension compression to the mav
20200503_111915_HDR.jpg
20200503_113019.jpg
20200503_113745_HDR.jpg

Back