• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Proof Harley’s are boat anchors!

Reaction score
That thing is still upright!!!! (This is downtown Corpus, and that is a hurricane storm surge)

Attachments

• F528E624-3805-4DC1-99EB-E4BD0F013AA5.jpeg
    F528E624-3805-4DC1-99EB-E4BD0F013AA5.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 391
not a very good one, the boat is missing.
It's a Harley. What else would you expect? Probably wasn't Harley's boat. Thinking goes Harley holds boat, hurricane hits, Harley thinks, "Screw that" and releases boat to preserve Harley's beautiful finish.

It's that water wicking top coat, the surge slides right around it. Got to look good and avoid water spots even in a hurricane.

Someone had/has a great insurance policy.....Or he drank too much and took UBER.....or Both.

Actually, most Harley owners I know are as smart as the average 2-year old, which is the maximum cognitive development of an idiot, by definition.

Besides, Harley has kept their appeal while sort of addressing many of their issues, such as vibration and oil leaks. Late model Harleys are even past the moron level, which is the typical cognitive level of a 12-year old. Harley needs the credit it deserves. Or, put another way, sales talk.

Seems like you’re an expert on 2 year olds. That’s fairly close to the singularly most idiotic thing I’ve seen written in the last 48 months, not to mention getting a tad on the personal side. This used to be a pretty decent and friendly site. Sign of the times I suppose. Whatever...
Ignore function. Works great. Just click on their name, then ignore. Poof, gone.

I had to "show ignored content" to even see who you were talking about :)

Upside down on value vs loan park it where it floods. My brother used to tell me you could always tell the people that were way upsidedown in their car loans each time a Hurricane blew in ( he lived in a condo on South Beach in Miami) the basement level of the parking garage was all double parked and the upper floors were empty

Back