• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

BRRRRRR enham Mini Pie Run 1/28/07

Reaction score
Re: Brenham 'Mini' Pie Run 1/27/07

I'm glad I caught up to all of you in Brenham, today. Thanks for organizing the ride, Rebecca.

Re: Brenham 'Mini' Pie Run 1/27/07

Kevin Graulty said:
I'm glad I caught up to all of you in Brenham, today. Thanks for organizing the ride, Rebecca.

So nice to meet you too! Loved your bike...hubby was droooooling

Glad to meet you also Kevin. All, I had a great time today, although the phrases "Brass Monkeys" and "spot Welders" keep floating around my head.
Squeaky, Msny Thanks for organising this and espically leading the crew. It's real easy to ride at the back of the pack, different story when you are up front.

It is a school night so I am going to hit the Kill Switch and call it a night.

I don't know what my minimum temperature for riding is, but it is warmer than it was yesterday! I would have thought a jacket, liner, and two shirts would be warm enough. NOT!

Sorry for wussing out on the afternoon run. It was great to meet some new faces, and (as always) have pie! We must do this again when a) my package from Gerbings arrives or b) when it warms up!

Jeff

Squeaky said:

Good thing we had BMWbabe in the "support" vehicle. Thought for a minute we were going to have to use it! :rofl:

Had a great time this weekend! Looking forward to more great rides. Hopefully when it warms up, the WiiTWTs will do much better! :sun:

Good pics!

So do the gummed boot and pulled wire on Saturday even out the 'dead' bike incident on Sunday? :lol2:

Ok, so it's taking a while for me to sit and write up a real report, so I'll just do a pictoral review...

The route ended up a bit shorter than originally expected, but it worked out well in terms of timing the lunch meet with the three remaining riders from Sugar Land, the family of four, and Kevin from Conroe. From Cat Spring, we headed straight up to Brenham instead of continuing west toward New Ulm and beyond.

126159311-M.jpg

Boy kicks rocks into culvert.

126159268-M.jpg

Girl says it's cold.

126159271-M.jpg

Food good. Hot coffee. Hot soup. Hot, well... warm sammich.

126159276-M.jpg

Kids meals come in cool paper cars. Next time we go I'm getting a kids meal!

126159280-M.jpg

GET A ROOM!

126159286-M.jpg

Over-the-shoulder attempt at action pic. Next time I leave left hand on left side of bike!!!!!!!

126159288-M.jpg

"Hey Bryan, are you wearing a girls helmet?"

126159289-M.jpg

Made it back. YUM!

126159293-M.jpg

"Are we done yet?"

126159308-M.jpg

Yay! You got the food pics. They were suspiciously lacking in my pictoral evidence. You win!!:clap: :clap: :rider: :eat:

Great Photos and great rides.

Let it be known the wire did not come lose during the ride. I was showing off what I tought was a great wiring job and pulled on the wire causing it come loss. Moral to the story, sparky takes photos of everything so beware

Calgary-Yogi said:
Great Photos and great rides.

Let it be known the wire did not come lose during the ride. I was showing off what I tought was a great wiring job and pulled on the wire causing it come loss. Moral to the story, sparky takes photos of everything so beware

They don't call me sparkyPHOTOG for nothing. :trust:

Back