• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Aaarggghhh! Not again! Another mascot in trouble!

You know, it sure looks to me like Bob & Max spent an awful lot of time bunking together. I sure hope neither one of them is a felon.
:eek2:

Sleepy Weasel said:
I sure hope neither one of them is a felon.

stock_ref.gif

Hey, check out all the cool bluebonnets and indian paintbrush in Independence!

138429075-M.jpg

Bob is still missing. :-(

I found out this morning that Squeaky no longer has him... :shock:

Where can he be? :giveup:

Perhaps he is traveling the world like Spank?

Hmmm...what about Bob? :doh:

:oops:

I must admit that I forgot that Bob's been visiting us since the end of March. He's been a model guest and the girls love him:

dsc00015da6.jpg

dsc00016mm1.jpg

But it would seem that he's been jonesing for a ride!

dsc00017aq9.jpg

dsc00018kn7.jpg

I should've brought him with me to the track! Oh well. What adventures will Bob see next?

ya gotta admit, Bob's got good taste when it comes to the ladies! :thumb:

Uh oh... I think I saw Bob out at the track yesterday - and he may have gotten a ride home with a SUPER FAST RIDER! :shrug:

Uh oh... I think I saw Bob out at the track yesterday - and he may have gotten a ride home with a SUPER FAST RIDER! :shrug:

He did make himself useful at Turn 4. He was always eager to use that black flag!

dsc00019pj0.jpg

Bob has finally returned to Arlington after galavanting around Texas, including hanging out at the track with shady characters. Well, maybe not the horse track... ;-)

Here he is checking out the backyard and any dangerous canines that lurk there:
bob_topcase_3164q.jpg

He seems to be more techno-savvy now - here he is trying to QC this evenings chain maintenance:
bob_chain_3166q.jpg

He doesn't appear to be none the worse for wear. He has had some adventures (see pictures above)...

I messed up and didn't get a picture of Mary and Guy when I went to pick him up today. They provided the last leg home but only after feeding Bob's track addiction... :doh:

Now, his next trek will be the Pie Run this coming weekend. Who knows what the next adventure will be? :ponder:

:mrgreen:

Back