• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

December Dirt Days...The Aftermath

An update on the bruises...

I found one on my arm the other night, so I'll include a pic of it so y'all can continue to laugh at me.

cam1206010kn1.jpg

The bruises on my leg aren't going away just yet. I think they may have gotten a little darker, if anything.

cam1206007dq3.jpg

Squeaky said:
An update on the bruises...

Well now this makes sense...when I first met you on Saturday morning you had said that you only rode a dirtbike once [up and down the street]. But on Sunday afternoon, you rode conservatively with some degree of confidence. I guess what I didn't realize is that you weren't sandbagging and you had just completed a one day course in TRAILBASHING.:clap: Good luck w/ badges.:lol2:

Had a great time - THANK YOU for the invitation.
I was just standing there after trying to start my bike to no avail. Debating on whether to load it back up or not, Thumper, AKA Tim, came over and strapped my bike to a trailer hitch and said "hang on". It did start and I ended up having a great time following him through the trails. Thanks Tim for saving my weekend! It's hard to belive those short trips were 33 miles. Guess we can change the old adage to "Miles fly when your having fun".

Thanks Again
Chuck

thumper said:
... on Sunday afternoon, you rode conservatively with some degree of confidence...

That would be the outward appearance, but on the inside I was just too exhausted to go any faster or move around that much. I was afraid to keep falling, so I did take it down a notch. I also learned not to follow more experienced riders into treacherous territory. ;-)

CeeBee said:
Thanks Tim for saving my weekend! It's hard to belive those short trips were 33 miles. Guess we can change the old adage to "Miles fly when your having fun".

Thanks Again
Chuck
You'll hafta get that WR ds'ed and ride the swamps down here.:trust: Great riding with ya.

Anybody who hasn't rode the woods w/ Chuck...the man can ride:rider:

Can't wait to hear about your real DS adventure:trust:

STrider: ...so I went inside for an adult beverage...

Tourmeister: What, like prune juice?

Bruises? Looks like something else to me.Squeak I can loan you a razor.

Do we have a list of all who was there? Since I was not able to there for Saturday and I was supposed to be one of the hosts, I'm just a little curious to who all I missed.

Hemibee said:
Do we have a list of all who was there? Since I was not able to there for Saturday and I was supposed to be one of the hosts, I'm just a little curious to who all I missed.

Hemibee Tony KTM
Mopower Alex KTM

Minibee Kyle KTM 50
woodsguy Pops RM250
kstrs Ken, CRF(?)
Georgiapeach Georgia CRF100
Gadget450 Mark CRF450
Georgiason Alex CRF230(?)

STrider Matt XR650R, XR250
Squeaky Rebecca
V2 Roger Roger WR426
Roger's son Mason WR250
Firstman Adam WR450
?? (Terrable?) Terra KTM200
CeeBee Chuck ?? (XR650R?)
Thumper Tim DRZ400
ta2240 Tim WR450 Was this Tim there? I missed him.
Pokey Mon Jeff quadthingy
Woodbutcher Rusty DRZ400
Irondawg John WR450
vfrhugh hugh KTM520
Texas DR Ken XR250/KX100
letsride Faisal KX250
Snoopster Debbie
Tourmeister Scott quads
Blue Bomber Beth
Sarah
Daniel
TM mom, dad, and nephew

Am I missing any others?

Last edited:
Hemibee said:

You missed Irondawg and I. I kept hoping you might show up, but we had to head back to Austin.

STrider [COLOR="Red" said:
ta2240 Tim WR450 Was this Tim there? I missed him.[/COLOR]

Yes he was there... I showed him in early that morning..

Yep, I was. I rode with Woodsguy and a few others on saturday but I had to leave as soon as dinner was over. Sorry I did not introduce myself to everyone. I guess we will have to do it again sooner than later.

Late notice but if someone wants some more of Outlaw come on out in the am(Saturday-9th). Should be cool enough for anyone, 25 degrees!

Think I will crawl into the bed just as soon as I get off in the morning....... :mrgreen:

I will still be tucked away under the blankets with my heated mattress pad cranked up :mrgreen: Sleep is the only thing I do in the early AM... well, except maybe run to the bathroom and then jump back in bed :-P

As tempting as that is, I too will have to pass. Picked up a few OT hours after work tonight, so I just got home. Takes lots of effort to earn all the good farkles!

Next time guys, and yes the first loop was CCOOLLDD!

Great to see you guy's out at the Outlaw Trax. Please come back.

I guess I will start the thread since we are already home (Sunday). First, thanks to Matt (STRider) for organizing this event. The weather turned out to be perfect, I don't know about all you electric start guys, but a few minutes of kicking and I was all warm and toasty in no time.

I had my camera in my pocket for Squeaky's maiden voyage on Matt's Honda 250, but forgot it was there so there is no documentation on her two spills, so they never happened. Also, they (THE MEN) tried to get us to ride down into a HUGE crevasse then endeavor to climb back out, I was having none of it, so we turned around.

Here are the three pictures I took.

After we met up, Sqeaky gets her introduction to the 250, here is Ken (Texas DR) and Matt (StRider) with her:

KenSqueakmatt.jpg

I understand these XR250's come with a complete Webster's edition on the proper way to kick start them, here is Matt giving Squeaky the abridged version, with my son Alex pretending to pay attention.

squeakalexmatt.jpg

Now we have Squeaky as she is ready to go where no woman has gone before and leap tall buildings with a single bound, ahhh that's right she did catch some 'air' this day, he, he. (Sorry, I wasn't there camera ready) Next to her is Jeff (I believe), as my husband Mark stands in the foreground. He's sporting the all-knowing grin of one experienced in these matters.

markjeffsqueak.jpg

It was a fun day, I hope we can do it again. The next time we go to outlaw, I will post up so Squeak, Deb and maybe Beth can get some seat time on the 100. Here I am from Thanksgiving weekend at Outlaw on the mighty CRF 100:
meand100.jpg

Wanna Race,

Welcome to the site! Are you connected with Outlaw somehow?

Back